1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel Vega, 79cm Girl

Oct 24, 2007

1. oh, yessss....mama D getsss the Preshussss. we sees the Preshussss often...
      :apirate: (well, they don't have a Golem smiley)

wonder how Po would look with this amazon?

2. Probably pretty cute Barb, but I think I am talking myself out of her. I mean, I really do have a bunch of Amazon girls here already :)

3. from what i see so far, i like everything but her nose kills it for me D;
      her height...<3

4. did anyone hear about the wig and tiara thing? I really want to order her, only if she comes FULL set. I really like her character design and it would drive me insane that I can't get what they have made.

5. 79cm, holy shite!!!! I'd get her just to freak my boy crew out. XD "Hey guys, I got you a girlfriend!!!!" Them: @_o;;;;;;;

6. Isn't that funny, I like her nose best of all.

7. I will have her........next year.....no way I can get her now even if I wanted to.....well....if they raise my credit limit up again:doh.....guess who's coming home for Christmas;) along with more suprises......*_*

8. wonder how her head would look on a dollshe body?

9. She's gorgeous!

10. You read my mind Barb, I think that head would make one incredble guy! And Damn, if she doesn't have Bermann's nose.

In fact, if anybody buys her and just wants the body, I would be very interested in buying the head from you.

11. I wish I could buy her...I dont really like the head though....but oooooh that body...think my Gena head could fit on her?

12. I asked Soom, but her tiara is NOT included =_=

Sabriell

13. If I was so inclined, she would be perfect for the White Witch from the Chronicles of Narnia. Hmm.

14. I bet you could make that, or something really similar with paper clay that you spray painted.

15. Ordered her and will likely be purchasing a Sabik body from who knows to convert her to a male, unless when she arrives I'm totally in love with her being a girl. I love my Sabik so much! I didn't think I would love him as much as I do. These dolls have such a presence. I gotta get Corvi too now, somehow!

16. Does anyone know how long she's available for? Do I have to order her now in order to get her at all?

17. Five days dolls are available for....five days. :daisy

18. I ordered it! I can make the first payment by November 9th, but put it on the 12th just in case, it takes time to deposit it. I also ordered a reservation wig whatever that is. lol i just assume they would make it the same as the picture.

19. okay i figured i can forge out her tiara with either fine or sterling silver. well not forging but using a dapping tool to fill it out. the only problem would be figuring out how to attach it to her, well maybe i can make a bobby pin small enough. then trying to figure out what elements to put on the sides of her. though i know it's massed produced i am not quite sure where to find it to build it. I'm so excited!! i have never done something on layaway that is this big. i hope they know what payments they get from me. agh!!! totally anxious and excited! i just love her character design, i definitely ordered the dress.

20. wait she's definitely allowed to be on layaway right!?