1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel Vega, 79cm Girl

Oct 24, 2007

1. Yes she is, anything over $200 or something (I dont rememebr exact amount) should be laywayable

2. has anyone else ordered her?

3. I want her head so bad, but no one is interested in buying her body. -_-;

I might just break down and buy her and sell her body... >_>;

4. her body is so beautiful. I love it. she's just too big for me and my car-accident back.

but, maybe in the future, I'll buy the head from someone. not that I need another floating head! *_* will be interested to see if anyone puts her head on Dollshe or other big boy or girl.

5. Just saw her photos in NS with the blonde wig...

:aheartbea Uma ---- @@@@ing ---- Thurmann !!!! :o

No, Jaxa, no !!!!

[And lets not think about dressing her in a yellow "Kill Bill" outfit with a katana, shall we, because that would be just, you know, wrong ! :drool ]

Darn it, I have other plans and I can't have her - but I may muse about the styling possiblities wistfully from time to time...
      :aheartbea

:aheartbea Jaxa :aninja:

6. wait is she available every month, with the costume offered on demand?

7. Unfortunately for me I was on vacation when she became available! This is a big girl, but Im in :aheartbeaLOVE:aheartbea

I seem to agree with most people here about her nose, that is one beautifully sculpted nose. And I also love her sexy body!

What does FFD stand for? Even though it says the next FFD release is in December, does that mean they'll release her every other month? Or will they have a standard basic one on sale all the time?

If anyone needs to sell this Vega that was just released please let me know.

8. oh, now don't do this to me! she could be my Uma-Bermann!!! that bod, that nose...:aninja:

9. They probably will release her for the next Four Five Days event, like with Corvi.

10. Does that mean she is not sold out for good? She is fabulous!

11. I am getting a head Barb, and plan to put it on a Dollshe body so you will definately get to see this!

12. Gayle: yay! :sumomo:

13. I am guessing that FFD stands for Four Five Days, which means she'll be released again for 'Four Five Days' again in December.

Also I definitely ordered her. But, I think if I change her into a man, I will modify her body rather than try to sell it and get a Sabik body. I'll test it out first and see if it'll work well, but if it won't and I want her to be a man, it will be boob-shaving time. I love her arms so much.

14. i wonder if i should wait for her when she comes in white skin

15. That's what I was thinking too because a few has shown interest in the body... :sweat

Hopefully we'll see some pictures when you're done with the modification! :)

16. OMG...I love her. I truly love her. 79 inches? More of her to love. I can't WAIT til December! WOO!

17. Wow! She looks pretty, if only i had the money for her. To many good dolls out there.

18. i love her body, and i love her face. i like her whole character design! maybe if i make a minimee i would be interested in buying a body

19. I'll consider her for the body when I can see full pics of the body without clothing, but I think I would want the head as well.

20. I love the body, from what I've seen. I wish there were more pictures of just the body. Her head doesn't really interest me- it's pretty I guess. Not really my style. But I'm not going to pay that much for a doll whose head I don't like and whose body I haven't seen much of. But she is very lovely.

Edit: Found pictures of the body that I missed before (and here I thought I'd seen every page on SOOM). I LOVE this body...And now I'm torn...