1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Mega-Gem General Discussion

Oct 6, 2011

1. Yes, the SID clothes fit like they were made for the MegaGem guys. Here is my Monzo wearing some SID clothing from Freedom Teller.
      [​IMG]

2. Oooooh, what a hottie!! He's gorgeous - yum. :) I really want to get my boys something from FT, b/c it looks like the quality is simply excellent. (And I love a guy in a suit. lol)

3. The FT clothing really is beautifully tailored. I have a couple of their suits in EID size and they are gorgeous! I need to get one for my Monzo in SID size...............I did order a tux for him in SID size, so I will post some pics of it on him when it arrives.

4. Yeah,all the clothing I have for my two, Shoshon and Ender (Lucas and Rowan), are SID. Wish there was more clothing out there....I still need to purchase more for them!

5. Ooooo! I can't wait to seeeee! He'll be just melt-in-your-mouth yummy!

Edit: adding some spam of my two Megas. Both Monzos.
      Flint, the human version is wearing an Iple SID button-down shirt, and Slate, the gargoyle (currently as a human) is wearing a DollMore Model man shirt.
      [​IMG]

6. What a quiet thread! I am bumping this up. Anyone here jumping on the free choice event? after looking into the Idealian and MG bodies, I think I'll go for the MG. It is a bonus that he can wear SID clothes! Though I'd be getting Hyperon on it.

I'd love to see more spam of these MG guys!

7. Monzo spam! he is my Willheim

[​IMG]

8. oh my god Soom.

MG free choice when I'm broke as a joke hnnnnnngh. Whyyyyy

9. Thanks for this!

10. I should probably post here rather than the ID thread since I'm planning on getting a Monzo head rather than an ID. I'm really excited and hope this happens because I am also broke. Darn soom and their gorgeous sculpts!

Since there are so many monzos on the page, what size eyes do you guys use?

11. I have 14mm eyes in my guy.

12. Awesome! Thank you :) Another question, was the original available in CW or just grey and normal?

13. Thank God I have my two favorite MGs!

14. Just gray and normal. ^__^ I hope you can get him!
      I use 14mm in both of mine too.

15. I'm definitely in for a Bronze Phonolus! I saw him at NYCC and was sad that I could not get him (I was lucky to grab his wings, eyes, and wig in a split though! The tawny color is really nice, but I don't know if I want to take the risk of just hoping on the end of year Lottery.

16. Paxita, I love your beautiful Phonolus!! Infact, he's on my order list. Thank you for the photo of him.

Added:......paxita, O dear, I love your Monzo, too. how on this earth am I to pick??

17. oriscany, thanks for your lovely words to my boys!! ohhh Phonolus and Monzo are my favorites MegaGem!! I'm very happy to have them

18. A shot of my Monzo (who I call Blay) wearing the Freedom Teller SID tux. The fit is a little tight across the chest on the shirt, but I did get it buttoned, and once I did, it looks fine I think. Pants are a tad short, but doable. I love the Monzo sculpt so much. I just wish the MegaGem body posed as well as the Idealian body. Trying to keep the MG body balanced over the hips drives me bonkers!!
      [​IMG]

19. Thanks everybody for confirming that these guys will fit SID clothes! :aheartbea

I wanted to ask about shoes -- if anybody knows what brands will fit.

And I also wanted to ask about any known posing issues that perhaps others are experiencing? I was fiddling with my human Phonolus yesterday (whom I'm just now getting to start working on) and noticed that I can't for the life of me get him to stand. I'm hoping this could be fixed with re-stringing. . . but I worry it may be because of joint shapes in the hip + buttocks shape. His knees look fine, not hyper extended. His stringing doesn't seem overly loose but he tends to immediately bend forward at the hip when I try to stand him up. Any help/ other people's experiences are appreciated greatly. :)

20. here is to hope and wait and in the meantime drool over,and, for a tawny or bronze human phonolus... -_-
      ...but...not now soom plz!! i need to pay off my other two boys first!! LOL XD

by the way...those up there are the handsomest monzos i've ever seen even if iam not too fond of this particular mold :)