1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Mega-Gem General Discussion

Oct 6, 2011

1. I like the lycanthrope version more, so many little fangs :whee:

2. @kimera I'm with you, more pointy teeth Soom! :3

3. So, is anyone here contemplating getting this new megagem? I dont like how the eyes are uneven and the way it is curved. It makes him look like an anime character. Plus he seems too young for a megagem.

4. I've put Handol in tawny on layaway today! :XD:
      He is exactly what I was looking for: a SG or MG in tan skin with paws and a pleasant face.
      I'm not really fond of the "surprise" head with teeth, but this one is most likely going to a friend anyway.

5. New mega gem has cool clothing. I like the subtle snarl in his surprise head.

6. Ok, I'm not sold on his human head but I love his Surprise head. The teeth, the subtle snarl, he's gorgeous. But sadly my wallet says no...I just bought a car so my funds are very low at the moment.

7. I love these fantasy dolls! Pure humans are too boring for me, LOL. I have the Captain Hook one, but he is really heavy... I'm pretty sure he is nearly 3 kg :D

8. Oh that wouldn't surprise me. My guy would probably be about the same if not more. It's his huge feet and legs. :lol:

9. [​IMG]
      Heres my big boy ^^ Phonolus was the best choice for Lucifer hes so heavy although xD and because i am the second owner,he was a bit loose in his tire,so he likes to kick and headbanging me xD i will buy him new tire,but dont know if there is thick enough for him xd

10. I just got my secondhand Monzo today and omg I love him so much! I’ve been reading this thread and other Soom threads and I totally knew the doll's measurements but, I was still surprised about his size! He’s so thicc lmao :lol:

Honestly now I just want all the Mega Gems. I'm officially obsessed. <3

Anddd here are some quick awful phone pics of my new boy Brutus and my kitty bonding. I can’t wait to get Brutus other clothes than some jammies and a better wig. xD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. @sovayne - His jammies are pretty cute! And wow I love those horns!

12. @Quiet and Insane - Thanks. <3 They're pretty good for a comfy day, lol. Oh man, I am also loving the horns and I totally didn't expect to! I thought 'hmm nice they're coming with him but I'll never use them...' Guess I'm using them. :')

13. @sovayne: Congrats on getting a Monzo! Those pjs are indeed cute : o Horns are always a great addition especially on all soom dolls. Awww your cat is cute. Nothing like a good solid bonding there.

14. @BlueyKiwi - Thanks! I really didn’t think I’d like the horns at all, but they totally fit! I usually think horns look ... disproportionate (maybe doesn’t seem like the word I want, lol) to me on most dolls but, yes Soom definitely got it right in my opinion. xD And yes <3 I love it when my cats take to my dolls LOL

15. Nascence looks great! My Seth has been here for a week and I haven't even set his eyes yet!

16. *-* these big mans looks soo awesome too,i am really in love with my big boy x3 (soom Phonolus) i would like to make an angel like outfit for him x3

17. Oh wow, Nascence is looking really awesome! That is a super fancy outfit. It really looks amazing on him and really suits him! The colours are so rich. :)

@Lenola, I bet an angel inspired outfit would look totally nice on your boy! Phonolus has such a handsome face sculpt. <3

18. @nancy_schroeder_ca - Thank you! I'd love to see photos of your Seth, did you get him as a full set?

@Lenola - Phonolus is great! I think he'd look so cool in an angel outfit. Do you have the human version or the tiger version?

@sovayne - Thank you! This is the Seth outfit that Soom released a little while ago and the moment I saw it I knew I had to have it for Nascence. :D Heck, I sold ahead just to get it! :sweat It's such a gorgeous outfit, though it is a pity that that leg and feet accessories don't fit on his colossal feet/thighs.