1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Mega-Gem General Discussion

Oct 6, 2011

1. Did anyone tried Luts Super Senior clothes on Maga Gems??? I need sexy suit for my boy. But not expencive. :-(

2. Super Senior looks to be too skinny where Mega Gems are big and buff.

3. Iplehouse SID clothing fits Mega Gems pretty nicely and I believe they have suits. Freedom Teller also makes SID size suits, though they are a bit expensive. :3

4. Thanx. I know about SID. But I thought maybe Super Senior clothes are made bigger :-D I hoped, because sale right now is perfect. Well pity.

5. Dollheart 70cm works if you like a form fitting outfit.

6. Speaking of Iplehouse and Freedom Teller suits, I've really been wanting to get one (probably FT, but possibly either) for my guy, but he's got a Phonolus body with the chunky thighs. Off chance, perhaps, but does anyone happen to know if they would still fit? I don't have any regular MG thighs around for comparison. I realize the paws will probably complicate things further, but I'd be willing to work around that, but only if I can count on them fitting otherwise. >_<

7. You might get Freedom Teller to tailor the pants to fit. Would cost more (and I'm sure you'd have to give them a lot of measurements and photos for reference)... but might be worth it to have one suit that fits.

8. Really? That's a great news!
      Does it work for every Dollheart outfit in that size, or I have to choose a specific style?

9. I tried the Hunter outfit and it worked fine. I'll be buying another outfit soon and I'll let you guys know. Here is my Ifrit back home from his face-up trip!

[​IMG]

10. He looks great! :D

11. He is gorgeous. I love him. What is Hunter outfit? Is it from Idealian? Or what?

samsung galaxy note2

12. nightmareally your boy looks great!!! the face up came out really nice! <3

so, my shoshon finally arrives about a week ago...and i thought it was time to join this thread yay!!! :D
      he does not have proper clothing yet, he has to get in line for the sewing machine right behind Dorian, my soom hyperon LOL

i proudly present my golden boy King Aster!! <3 :D
      (my camera sucks i know...must get a new one! >_<)

[​IMG]

13. LOVE that necklace - it's almost armor! ^___^
      Shoshon is another one I still think about getting... and yours looks very handsome!

14. thank you so much aernath!!! :D i found that necklace at Joann's fabrics hehe! when i saw it it screamed "shoshon" to me XD!!!

i felt really rewarded after i received him. i had a huge dilemma with this doll in particular because i wanted him in bronze skin and couldn't order him in that tone from the free choice event. but now that i finally put him together he is just the way i had pictured him, and i am very happy to have gotten him :D he is such a handsome sculpt! <3

15. Congrats! I adore my Shoshon and Ender! But don't have the antlers. Sold those on as my two guys are human and werewolf.

16. Archangel-- LOVe your King Aster! Shoshons are just so gorgeous and sexy! He looks so noble and strong. *sigh*

17. thank you so much!!! Ender is such a gorgeous sculpt as well! :D

aww thank you very much! what a lovely comment!! i love him to pieces! :D

18. He really does! Does he have citizens to rule over? My Epidos is the Centaur version and he is guardian of all my fantasy tinies. I have given thoughts to having my Chrom be his enemy but I dunno. Wolfrik looks kinda scary but I don't think he is.

19. yes he does!!! he is the king of a fantasy world that exists on a parallel dimension to earth. he has a big heart and a loooot of faithful subjects XD. long story short he comes to earth on an urgent quest and dares to fall in love with an elementary teacher that loves to write fantasy books hehe!!! ...the soom phonolus is supposed to be his enemy... i must have that one one day he is my grail :(

epidos is such a handsome sculpt as well and chrom is definitely suited to be anyone's enemy! that would be a great idea! :D