1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mini Gem Clothing Options and Size Information

Aug 28, 2006

2. i have 2 and like them a lot for their lovely faces. they do wear barbie and liv clothes.
      for better posing you might try 27cm obitsus. also i am wondering if the Limhwa ToYou Sara might be a good companion to hang out with the uyoo minigems.

3. hmmm...what about Liv wigs? Or is there another doll that would fit them. I believe they are 5 in.

4. I think Sara looks great with mini Gems (link to pics of my Sara with Aren: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?377377-How-to-catch-a-fairy...or-two-(Limhwa-ToYou-Sara-Soom-mini-Gem-Aren)&highlight=limhwa+sara ). The mini gem is taller & more stylized, but I think it works.

I know Liv wigs fit Sleetwealth Briar, and she takes wig size 5-6 ;)

5. Just curious but how many people here that own Soom mini gem buy the my scene doll clothing? Is it a popular style or not for people to purchase for these dolls.

Thanks

6. I like the sets and they look cute on my girl Candi. Can't do anything with the shoes though.

7. Yes I heard that about the shoes, very unfortunate they can't fit someone, there are some really cool ones out there.

@nataluna-the 27cm obitsu(sorry OT) may be more poseable/less money, but the molds are not as detailed as the soom gem. Will have to think much hard on purchasing one in the future.

BTW Saba I love your little photo story with the cage...very cute.

8. Help! what size elasitc?? My sweetie threw it out on accident, and now my Uyoo elf is in pieces!

9. I don't know an actual size but I'd guess wrapped beading elastic like they sell in craft stores would be thick enough? (I'll have to look inside my Aren when I get home tonight!)

10. maybe you find smtg here: http://dollsoom.com/shop/shop/list.php?ca_id=10c050

I have a shoe prob: After I found out Barbie shoes do not fit and this thread hindered me to buy blythe shoes, I ordered Volks WTG shoes. I've got damned many ball gowns in all colors and that shoes do not match to all of them. Plz help, where else can I find shoes?

Another prob: Wig is very heavy and doesn't hold on the head. I used a velcro but it didn't help. Ideas? I'm a bit desperate about that. :(

11. I know some of the Liv doll shoes fit mini Gem (the round toed purple strappy shoes) but not the boots. Boots made to fit Blythe sometimes fit :)

12. What about Obitsu shoes? Do they fit?

13. The obitsu shoes fit really well. Some of the rubbery or flexible barbie shoes also fit and also some of the blythe boots fit. Dollmore shoes for their 12" model fit also, ruby red galleria shoes for riley fit with socks on. I also have a pair of fashion royalty boots that fit my girls but cant say what the shoes fit like as I havent any to try.

14. forgot to say also that if velcro doesnt hold on your wig and you dont change your wigs often then a small dot of pva glue on her head will stick the wig on without damaging the resin and can be easily peeled of when you want to change her wig.

15. thank you very much!
      my volks WTG shoes arrived today and their beauty and quality really stunned me (even so the additional taxes) !!
      as for quality, a listing about that matter seems useful to me.
      Am I right to think obitsu has not that high quality? (Do clothes also fit?)

Looking for Dollmore shoes now!

Thanks for your tipp about the wig. Will try that later.
      :)

16. Yes that is the right category, I have the 12 inches Rollyshoes (3cm) (page 4) and they fit fine. Lulu is slightly bigger in the chest and butt so I am not sure how her clothes would fit the mini gems, they may be a bit loose in those areas, but I havent tried any. If you would like more elegant or better quality clothes then the collectors barbie silkstone clothes fit really well and my girls even fit into their black stilletto shoes, though they are a tight fit.

17. Does anyone know if the Moxie teen girl outfits work? They're very slender, so I doubt the pants would, but maybe the shirts...
      The clothes are really cute.