1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll February (Aquarius) the Third Land: MA Deneb - Planet Spirit

Feb 14, 2008

1. I second the Angelina Jolie lips comment.
      I think the eye make-up is beautiful, but the idea of a woman that towers over my other boys is just... awkward. O.o
      -V

2. The doll is beautifully sculpted (look at the feet!) and the faceup is great, but I'm agreeing that she looks mannish. My first reaction was 'Kamenashi Kazuya in drag!'. Which makes me want her. ;P
      I can't handle a 79cm doll, though. Way too big.

3. Crickey, if they released this face on a boy body I would have a brain aneurism faster than I could hit the buy button. I'd love, love, love to have the mecha angel girls as boys. So gorgeous. So huge!

I'm just gonna sit here rocking and mumbling to myself like a psych patient now if no one minds.

4. i think she is super fabulous, and i hope she comes out as a standard in the tan- the price tag is making me cry as she is now. i noted the 4 month layaway mentioned above, but.... still a lot. i would have to sell several kiddies to get her,and i don't know if i am ready to do that.

5. Hmm... I don't see masculine in her at all. I think she is absolutely gorgeous and very well sculpted. But omg... 79cm.... she would tower over any of my other dolls :(

6. I think she is absolutely stunning. Does anybody notice her eyes? They are gorgeous!!!

If anybody is interested, I just checked and there are still 8 Dolls available. So, get the money ready...

7. I just ordered Deneb and I am so excited! I hope they will paint her nails and lips fuchsia pink for me though. When she comes, I will post photos.

I hope I will be able to find her a boyfriend too. Only the Mecha Angel Males are tall enough right now though, and they are hard to come by. Hopefully, they will come out with another Mecha Angel Male because I haven't fallen in love with either Sabik or Corvi. I also hope there is another doll company that will make and sell 80cm+ dolls because the Mecha Angel Male bodies are too slim and not masculine enough for me.

8. Oooh!! :D

Yes, be sure and post lots of pictures! She's such a gorgeous doll.

9. Soom is coming out with another Mecha Angel male. He'll be released during March's FFD period (15-19 March). They will also have a normal skin Deneb during that same period.

10. I am so excited I just ordered one!!!
      I can wait, I love her faceup!!!

Geri

11. Is he's going to be tan like Deneb too? XD; Well I can't wait! It seems like there will be lots of exciting stuff happening during spring. ^^

12. I don't know if he's going to be tan. We'll have to wait and see.

13. Oooh, A tan Mecha Angel Male! I hope he's sexy looking and not too boyish. It's ok if he's normal skin too, I guess.

I hope in person the Tan color of Deneb is more golden and less purple like the Tan Luts dolls. I didn't know that she will come in Normal skin. Huh. I'm so excited and can't wait!

14. I am in love! I do not think she looks masculine at all (well, she may next to all the girly boys out there) -_-. The price is killing me though and I may have to sit her out. She is also gynormous! I cannot wait to see owner pick though!

15. I have Vega and I don't think she looks masculine. She has strong features but I wouldn't call them masculine. The same goes for Deneb. She looks strong, not masculine. I thought the Mecha Angels (male and female) would be too large for me, but I'm finding that I love their larger size. Deneb's price is a killer, but Soom does offer a 120 day layaway, so..........it may be possible.

16. Deneb is very beautiful doll. At first I was thinking she looks a bit too masculine but the more I looked at her face the more I started to like her. Now I don't think she's too masculine at all. Just pretty and feminine. I thinks she could look even more feminine with a different faceup. Sad that she's so expensive. Gotta wait the normal skin version and what she looks like then.

By the way, could anyone tell how will these tall girls pose?

17. Congrats^^ I'm looking forward to seeing owner pictures of this girl! I personally think it's really great to see a female BJD with CURVES and hips!! :)

18. I agree, her face would make a really gorgeous guy, but oddly enough she doesn't strike me as mannish or tranny. She does remind me of some of the really tough women I know, in expression. She has a great bod.
      The heels look a little odd with the rest of that fantasy costume, too mundane, too much like a conventional pump. Of course the company has to go with what they can do in real life, but if I was costuming her, I'd be thinking of something else instead. I'm not sure what might work better, possibly something like those sandals with bigger transparent plastic bits that do the actual work of holding it on your foot. A boot like that might look more convincing, not sure.
      Her lips remind me enormously of the Limho Mano. I suspect she's his older sister, if I was putting them together, if you could even compare their heights. I'm struggling a bit to visualize if that would work.
      Can't afford either one, unless I win the lottery!

19. ;) Hey, I'm here to help... we could go halves ? :wiggle

Just took a peek at her... Seriously, Soom don't do this to me ! I've been trying to bury those Xena memories and you offer us... silver... pants... ! :lol:

(And I'm going off now to think pure thoughts... and wait for spam from her owners when she lands. Think of it as 'humanitarian aid' for those of us who found too many good dolls last year and are having to regroup a bit. If she's from another planet, I'm packing now !)

:aheartbeaJaxa:aninja: