1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll Jan 2010: Chalco - Forest King

Jan 22, 2010

1. Mmm a tanned soom... yes yes yes yes! That is just what I need *__* a tanned beast-like sexy man with hooves X°D or anything alike... I only hope he is not just a human like IO or I would be really disappointed...
      I can't wait to see the release...

2. I am pretty sure he will not be a human.... Big hooves and horns are a must :aheartbea

3. I can't wait to see the rest of his photos!!! :D I hoped he'd be tan and have large antlers or horns, I guess we'll see what the skull looks like.

4. I was kind of worried about this release (I need to resist new resin!), as I'll eventually want a tan boy in about that size . . . while I'm mildly intrigued by the teaser, and I love his nose already, I'm not so fond of his parted lips.

Even if I'm not Soomed yet, I'm always interested to see what they're going to come up with . . . can't wait to see more pics :)

5. Soom sure does it againXD
      Must have:D

6. Ok, now I'm interested ! Tan !!! and animal skull... Maybe he's a kind of shaman ??? Like Io was a warrior, makes sense right ?
      Can't wait to see more pics !!!

And yes, animal / fantasy parts will be definitly a plus !!!
      Please ! Soom !!!

7. Too bad my mom STILL hasn't found a job yet to replace the one she just lost. :/ I told myself I'd get the next SG Soom monthly boy. Maybe she'll get her job back before his sale ends, so I won't have to worry about paying all of the bills with my sister.

Not that I'm complaining about having to pay bills, just that money is super tight right now. Oh well. There's always the next year's monthlies.

8. The teaser itself doesn't make me love Chalco.
      But it does make me love the skull-thing! I might try and get a skullthing in a split, after I have seen all the pictures. Lol! :lol:

9. Yesterday I was thinking about getting a husband for my Iduna (SM Galena) and now Soom comes with this WTF! If the rest of the photos keep blowing me away, I am going to get him @____@. *shakes angry fist at Soom*. My no limited resolution just got burned to pieces this year.

10. Skeleton legs would be amazing! And I love me some delicious tan boy! :aheartbea

:bcake Tacti

11. Oh no Soom please no TAN when Im broke T_T

12. well i knew he'd be tan :P
      and i love how his mold looks so far XD
      Im excited...but worried for my bank account D:

13. Chalco is supposed to be Galena's husband based on Soom's story

14. I think I see a cape with high collar rather than horns.

15. I like their tan a lot.
      Can't wait to see the whole thing. :o!

16. Soom...if you were a band...you would be my favourite. Virtually everything you bring is a hit. :D

So far I love him. My wallet doesn't but there you go.....

17. Do you think there will be a white skin option? I kind of need at least a WS supergem body and could maybe consider the whole doll if I like the rest of the pictures. :blush

18. Oh goodness me, I love his skull hat thingy!

19. So its destiny :...(. I heard Velvetbat saying something about him taking off away from her. I havent read the storyline yet so I am not sure.

20. Oh, well piss, my savings where just starting to edge back on track...dammit.

So, anyone want to buy a liver?