1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll Jan 2010: Chalco - Forest King

Jan 22, 2010

1. I can miss my other kidney <.<

2. I can't wait to see what that head looks like. A bit Chrom-ish about the lips, methinks...

3. Oh Great....
      I just spent all my money on another doll..
      CURSE U SOOM FOR UR AWESOMENESSNESS

4. so far so good... i foresee him stealing many hearts
      too bad i'm not that into tanned dolls

5. Okkkkk, I really need his head thingie XD.

6. Hehe I just remembered, this handsome tan guy is trapped somewhere by Chrom yes? Ummhh....:drools Dammit! Cant wait to see the whole piccies! And my wallet is hiding somewhere...

7. Yes, someone must do a Chrom and Chalco photo-story of some sort...

Well now. Skullthing should be the 'official' name for it until Sunday night, when Soom says what it'll be called. ;) That is a slice of awesome! And so true, I don't think anyone called 'he's wearing the skull of an animal on his head' in the speculation room, snort! :lol:

Love the shaman idea, and of course it makes me want an Io so bad now, because think of the contrast. :)

I need to see more pics. I can't buy a doll on a profile shot alone, though it's a nice profile, he's not quite the doll I was mentally picturing. Love the tan though, huge love on the tan!

.hlp

8. I hope he will come in WS or NS as an option, I'm not into tan. I was really hoping for a good counterpart to Amber, like with massive deer horns/branches and big muscled deer legs. I hope he looks more masculine then some of the previous boys. I don't have any definate feelings until more pictures come though.

9. Considering what the tinys has and knowing what Amber was like. I am going to say to expect a lot of similar in features to Amber. so Hooves and some from of antlers on him. I am pretty sure the Skull mask willbe neat. I am waiting to see the rest of him, but I am so ready for Soom to do something because claws and hooves for legs. I hope after this they bring a new thing to their Monthly Dolls.

10. that mask let me think it's a piece of the outfit so i bet he could be more "human type" than animal one :\
      i hope to be wrong ^^

11. ahh, thank the gods my paypal account had some money in it... Until he's up for sale anyway...

12. Must have hat skull :fangirl:
      He hasn't won me over....yet. Need more pictures. I can't wait to see what legs he will have.....

13. AGHHHHH WTF SOOM! You KNEW I've been trying to save my monies! YOU KNEW! And now you release...this. This tanned god of the woods. I've only seen the picture for 5 MINUTES and I already have a story for him.

I hate love hate love you.

*adds her internal organs to the For Sale pile and sighs* I have no idea how I'm going to break this to my husband.

14. A tan SuperGem MD....*groan*....

Just when I thought I could resist....

15. Oh no.. tanned... ::hides face, cringes at wallet:: and we have to wait all weekend to see more ;.;

16. I am so Soomed for him. ;_; Too bad there's no way I can get him. I'll just stare at everyone else's handsome Forest Kings! &#9829;

17. I'm really, really hoping that when the rest of the pictures come out I don't fall in love with him.

But still, am I the only one praying for a centaur from Soom? Seems to me like this would be the guy to do it with if they were going to >.> Far flung chance, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

18. I may be in the minority here, but I'm hoping that he's more of a human type. That leaves me with less to split since I never have the desire to keep the non-human parts with the MDs.

19. I agree with Wilson. If they're going to create a centaur, now's the time to do it. However, I don't think Soom's going to, at least with this round. All of their 09-10 MDs have been mostly human with fantasy parts. Perhaps the next line will have a stronger fantasy element.

Plus, can you imagine the cost?! Tan skin + centaur body + shipping said body = many, many broke people.

20. >.<; I wanted purple/grey skin.. BAH.

Soom didnt sell me on the teasers. Lets see if the REAL pics are any good. xP
      If so.. I'm screwed x: