1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll January (Capricorn) the Third Land: Amber - Pure Spirit Part II

Feb 8, 2009

1. From the news thread of said cute tail+bum [​IMG]

So pretty sure inside her torso

2. XD I'm just wondering about the extra waist parts that's used for the legs. Has anyone asked or heard if the extra waist can be put on other super gem bodies? Or is Amber's torso special? o_O; That's the main news for all these splits. u_u;; I vaguely asked but didn't get a good answer. :(

3. Ergh, I want to say the extra waist will fit a normal super gem torso if they have a regular human waist and legs that can also attach to it. thats my guess anyways...

But I'm not positive, so it might be best if someone asks Soom. XD

4. That's what I thought. And I'm pretty sure that there are people who have asked for it. :O So I'm just waiting on them. If no one has, I'll ask like tomorrow or the next day. P: Soom has been answering questions like mad. xD

5. LOL! You are so fabulous, I want you to get this doll. :)

As vetisnox noted, I'm pretty sure you're not the one who'd eat any CC fees from PayPal. Kudos on paying it all off at once, you'll be Before Shipping on the order page of the Soom site before you know it. ;) Oh, that's assuming you have an account with Soom, which is a good idea as they sometimes don't mail you your tracking order when your doll is shipped. Whoopsie!

I always use the Q&A board, I posted there last evening when I made my final Euclase payment, and they responded to me overnight, which is pretty cool. JIn Lee is usually the responder. :)

Good luck, my fingers are crossed! Happy Birthday!!! :cake:

.hlp

6. So in the news thread it was mentioned that SOOM doesn't offer 6 month layaway's (although they do mention it on the website) I ordered her yesterday and mentioned in the comment box that i wanted to do a 6 month layaway. I then payed the first installment of 25%.
      This morning I got a message that my first payment was received, but I didn't get any message saying the 6 month layaway wasn't alright. Hmmm, to the message board it is then?

7. Just so you guys know, Soom answered the question about re-releasing the MD's:

So anyone holding out on Amber, just in case they release a non-fantasy ear option, its not gonna happen :(

8. I think so, though I think I've seen at least one other person mention a 6-month layaway, or was that you? Egad! :doh Better to be safe than sorry, although maybe it's no-news-is-good-news? :sweat

.hlp

9. Does anyone know about the layaway plans yet? They do have it posted about a 5-6 month layaway. *_*

10. Remember guys, their English isn't so hot. Clearly they are going 5-6 month layaways, but they list that you need to put down 25% rather then 20%. I've seen a few other people doing this layaway option all saying they're having no problems, and I'm also using it.

Try not to think of their statements as contradictory, only badly translated and it helps. :sweat

11. I did the 5 month layaway so I am sure they are still doing that, as long as you can put down the 25% at first payment, and from what I read the 6 month should be the same........... though maybe ask Soom, they were very clear and nice to me when I asked things about my order

12. Here's a question- would her arms fit a volks SD-13? if not, who would they fit?
      how far off is the resin on her compared to sun coloured resin (volks)?

13. The body is pretty much paper white when you get it so I don't think it will go with that at all. Also, the arms on a Super Gem girl take a slightly different type of ball joint than Volks, plus there's a crook on the elbow it would need to fit into. I don't have a Volks but I've seen enough of them to say most likely not.

14. I just got a reply from SOOM. Hope this helps people. :)

15. This is the answer I got from Soom when I asked about the 6 month layaway.

16. Wow. @_@ That is confusing.... -_o;

17. basicly, it means that a 5 month layaway is the longest available.

18. Very confusing all this.

19. "the Waist part will be fit in to other super gem but not exactly fit in"

by this do you think they mean it wont fit as nicely?

20. probably won't have the same amount of wiggle-room, or something. At least, that's what I'm guessing/hoping. (seeing as I want those hooves, but without money for all of her, I'm looking for splits... =d)