1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Monthly Doll July (Cancer) the Third Land: Bix - Fateful Night

Jul 15, 2008

1. Hmmm...I just went Googling and came up with a 'bix' gemstone--bixbite, aka red beryl. Red beryl??? Wonder if there's a connection....X3
      Anyway, that makes me think definitely a Super Gem for this one....

...crabby armor....:D

2. ACK, I cannot wait for more information.

I hope it is boy..... then again, I hope it is NOT a boy LOL

3. Yeah, the supergems have been named after... gems, lol, so we can safely assume its a SG. I'm pretty sure those are bewbs tho, not pecks.... we shall see soon!

4. I made the image lighter and traced the body, definitely pecs. Not big enough for bewbs... tho that's my opinion.

5. Oh I hope so! one can hope! Soom usually has a lot of make up ont he boys anyways! I am very intrigued and scared at the same time O_O

6. His eyes look like those of Rex.

Two dollars says it is boy LOL

7. I was wondering who'd be the first to wager money, LOL

My money's on a girl.

Actually, my money's on a boy, because I'd have to buy him. :...(

Envy_

8. OH NOES! and I have been kinda aching for a Rex :? I wonder if it will be a Mecha Angel this time round?

9. well if it a girl, i'm safe, a MA even better, more safe, girly boy...errrr safe? Manly boy? So doom >.>

10. Girl or boy doesn't matter to me... if it's a girl I can make it into a boy. >: D

11. Good Point. You sound like me, I live by that rule :D

12. kind scary and mistery, I think I am safe this time. Since Irvin and Sard have eaten most of my bank account. T_T......

13. I'm don't have enough talent to do that, plus i got no time, and to many other commission to do that O.o

14. I'm sort of hoping it's a boy, because then I wouldn't want to buy him as much, but worried if the outfit is really good, that I'll need to. Luckily I was able to resist Onyx, but it was tough. I'm guilty enough over buying Beryl and Sard. I've got a huge wait for Sard and I'd like Saiph.

15. the color around her eyes suggests this is a SHE.....But i am not sure until other pics are posted....
      Ahhhhhh Soom, you are killing me!

16. I am in trouble if this is a girl. I hope we get more pics soon... I was thinking it was a boy at first, but the shape of that chest profile does look more like a breast than a pec to me. Then again, the costume could be obscuring the profile and throwing me off...

17. I agree. The eye looks like a girl, but the chest isn't big enough to be boobs. Soom is evil!!!

And have we confirmed that Bix is a gemstone? *gulps*

18. I'm going to say boy. I hope it's a boy at least.

19. i'm going to say boy too ^^
      boy with huge claws as hands .... woah ... (since it seems the claw really is huge)

20. Oh OK...I see the claw now...:o

[​IMG]