1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Monthly Doll July (Cancer) the Third Land: Bix - Fateful Night

Jul 15, 2008

1. Cancer? I thought this month was Scorpio? And I agree, Mephistol! OMG! Make it not so awesome as it seems so I don't agonize over not being able to get it!

2. errrr maybe they decide to throw us for a another twist and make it a gender shifter, aka genderless >.>

3. Uh, Scorpio isn't until Oct-Nov. O.o

4. Yeah, I noticed now. I got the two confused.

5. Oh wow, Bix hasn't even been officially released yet and there's already 6 PAGES on him/her.

Soom have struck gold.

6. whenever I find myself wondering how they can pull something off...... they surprise and delight me. @_@ I was thinking to myself, "But wait. Crabs are kind of ugly, right? So this month's doll will be, like.... just aquatic, right?" Nooo. Crabby. And it looks amazing too. ;_; just like Capricorn and Ares. They outdo themselves every month. Really, Soom has struck gold with these. Total gold. Wow. Can't wait to see the pictures.

7. they did it O.O .... the photos are up ! we can't see perfectly his face but his whole look is great !
      (and so it's a guy !!! )

8. Yay! It's a boy!

9. well...I'll be doom...but i can only see one pic and some info >.> it is just my computer being stupid?

10. I can't see it either (in Safari or Firefox). Its probably a mac thing :(

11. Me, too, cannot see any pic, I am using PC

Armor is $298 more ACK

I am really doomed (Plus Soom is not taking AmEX anymore)

12. depending on how the boy look, i might just get him blank -.- but got to see his face first, can anyone post form pics up here, those who can see them anywho.

13. Oh no! :aeyepop: I can't repeat the string of terms I just used when I saw his face in the picture with the chain on his neck! I am in LOVE! :love I don't need the claw parts, though. I assume he comes with a normal arm too.

I am a little surprised by his edgy, dark look. I expected something very much like this for Scorpio!

ETA: The pictures seem to be gone now.

14. he and vega last song would make a great pair...well i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! -.- I'm debiting on the outfit and claw really...well mostly claw, don't really care much for it. -.- I'll think that part over...leo, oh dear god leo....soom is the death of me! HAI, he doens't have that suken i'm half strave cheekbones...hair can be a bit longer (i love long hair, is sort of obsessed with it), clothing, awesome....eye, yep must have, claw? maybe...gah! size perfect! since vega is SG!

15. Sigh. I really, really wanted this one to be a MA. I'm really anal about the size rule.

I need to consider this because other than the size, he's simply perfect from top to bottom, but the size really is a major consideration for me. If this was a MA, he'd already be in the cart as a fullset with sanding and paid in full and Corvi'd have to wait again, but I have to really think about it. (And don't all of you wicked, wicked enablers tell me to just keep him in another room, I already considered that. *hmmph* Oh well, I guess if there's a SG girl in the future I can't live without, they could live together on a shelf.)

Face? Absolutely stunning; by far my favorite of the super gem heads and I actually like it better than the current MA male heads as well.
      Faceup? Ohyeah, right up my alley, may as well have written my name on the forehead.
      Outfit? ...could quite possibly force me to buy this regardless of the size because, uh, WOW, it may as well have a gun to my head. It may not be the Eiko armor, but it's got enough of that style that I love it -- in fact, I think I like it a bit more because it doesn't look as alien. The detail in that outfit is the best I've seen yet from any of Soom's clothing, IMHO, and I don't say that lightly because I was also quite impressed by the Planet Spirit outfit pics. All of that little cutwork and detail absolutely justifies the price tag to me, plus the boots are included (and they would probably also fit the MA girls at least). I would not do all of that work for twice what they're asking for that outfit, to be honest.
      Wig? Loving those dangling braids.
      ...and, naturally, I'd been considering those eyes anyway.

At least I probably have a little while to ponder.

I have to wonder if they've simply abandoned doing the MAs as limiteds now... which would be sincerely be a shame, IMHO.

16. you know what ... guess that is a spinel ... maybe slightly modified on eyes but it's a spinel for sure ... i just compare mine with the face pic ^^;

17. The pictures are back up with two more that show his face better. :aheartbea

18. YAY It's a boy! I don't have to buy it! I have a problem with wanting all the girls....which means I'll want the next one... damnit. It'll probably be awesome with a mane...*sigh* I still have to pay off onyx.