1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll (July) the Second Land: Cass - Abyss Rhapsody

Jul 24, 2009

1. every month i say to myself...."self? enough of these MD dolls"..... self? remember the wating, how bad it is".... "self? do not buy the next one.... you can get one later from the MP"...... but then i see this, and it all goes away.... i think she has great potential already. i love the face.... and if she has tentacles? eeeeeeek.

2. O.M.G.

She is perfect, utterly perfect. She is EXACTLY what I have been waiting for. The minute I saw her my heart started beating faster, and just thinking about her does too.

It's :aheartbea. I will have her, with or without jointed tail.

THANK YOU SOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Her face is absolutely exquisite in my opinion. Sweet and serene, much like a 'renaissance beauty' as if has been stated here. I love how realistically sculpted her features are, and the delicate curves of her mouth. If she is a mecha angel, I will feel badly tempted to get her... seems to be the only one capable to drive me away from my love for Saiph XD!

4. I am SO relieved, if she was a bird, I would be dead right now. Because I would have sold my liver and kidneys.

>__>

But from the looks of it, I am safe.

Safey safe safe.

Might want the eyes though. x___X

Maybe.

If she has tentacles, that would be funny. I can't wait to see her.

I also think she'd make a nice boy. C:

Have to see what the other pictures bring.

But for now, I am safe.

*phew*

5. I'm not even done with my Chrom layaway. There's no way- well, it would be difficult. So far, I really, really love her. :...(
      Oh well...it's only money, right?

6. What a sweet, gentle face! I'm reserving judgment until I see the rest of the pics-I've been waiting to see if the Fairy ruler is a girl, because I'm thinking I might just have to have her (and I can only possibly have one), but Cass is tempting.

7. Oh, I just read the first page, and aceinit, you are my hero! :fangirl:

It's OK for me to use it, right?

And she looks SG to me - that's a pretty SG looking arm. And she also looks WS.

Gah, I'm really set on this mermaid tail. If she doesn't have one, I don't know what I'll do, since I already love the rest of her. *panics*

Gah, do I have enough money? Gotta make plans *panics more*

8. Again I'm probably going to be the only one who thinks odd like this, but I guess I am in danger when I want to make her a boy. A very god-like one... :sweat

Though I'm not sure what I feel yet, but I am dissapointed in the wig and color. Another blond? And it really does nothing for her. Why couldn't she have red hair or a lighter blue color? Yes I think she'd make a great redhead. ^^ I have to see more pictures though before I know I'm Soom'd or not, but I get the feeling she will be quite popular. Just overall lovely and her ears are awesome. Her lips...remind me of a Luts El which is probably another reason I'm totally doomed here.

9. ...actually, she's the first of the girls that made even me (the girly-everything should be girly girl) think, "You know, that would be a stunning male face as well." So I doubt you'd be in too much danger. :) There's a wonderful androgyny to her face -- Chrom's was like this to me as well -- that some of the other sculpts didn't have to my eye. The softness and natural feel of the faceup really helped nudge my thoughts over in that direction.

10. OMG. *swoon* I am so Soomed. Again. *dies*

She has the most beautiful melancholy face... and those seashell ears are to die for!

I'm a bit afraid of the MA possibility... that would be too big for me. 70cm is about the largest I can handle. :sweat So I'm hoping she's a Super Gem. If she has tentacles, IU would be sorely tempted to dress her up as Korilla from Elfquest's "Wavedancers" sometimes. :lol: Tentacles would be the nail in the coffin for me. I was already putting together things to sell so I could buy the Luts 5th Anniversary LE boy, but Cass just totally blew him away.

11. Her face is ever so pretty! I like the fact she is almost smiling- makes such a nice change! I imagine she'll be a really stunning doll and her ears look fascinating- but the odd scales and barnacles on her arms make me feel a bit queasy...

I look forward to more pics from Soom!

12. I'm not drawn in by her face, but LOVE the shell ears....Soom is really a cutting edge company..

13. Oh wow I never even noticed the barnacles!:D
      Now I like the hands even more! (sorry they make you feel queasy!)

It's looking more and more like I'm going to love all of her EXCEPT the head.
      If I had more cash, I'd probably consider getting her then just splitting the head off and waiting for the perfect head for her down the line... but I have exactly NO cash.. so.. maybe not.:sweat

14. I'm curious to see all the pics, but I really don't like her face at all. u_u

15. I like the face, but don't like the ears. I fear for a jointed tail.

-Anneke

16. I can't wait to see more picture of her! ><! Right at the time i'm about sure to buy a minifee this beautiful girl show up! Soom is really starting to take away my love for mnf.

17. I'm glad Cass didn't do it for me. I'm still going to be rather dissapointed though if Cass doesn't have a mermaid tail.

Something about her face doesn't sit right with me.

18. I'm thankfully not soomed by her....unless she has a jointed mermaid tail then I'm screwed.

19. Do you think she is white or normal skintone?

20. I'm thinking normal skin since the two small ones are