1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll (July) the Second Land: Cass - Abyss Rhapsody

Jul 24, 2009

1. She's interesting, but I am glad I don't really go in for female sculpts. i have not been Soomed in the last 2 months.

2. Fairy Ruler? Do you mean the ruler for light? Odds are, if they keep to current schedule/pattern it will be a boy.

I'm really loving her face and ears so far! Yarg, I have no use for a female water type that big though. She would be lovely in a leekeworld wig in the pale-turquoise :aheartbea

3. I LOVE this girl. The only thing I didn't like about the other SOOM MD girls is that their cheeks and faces are so round with no realistic curve...

This girl HAS a realistic shaped face! *Dies*

4. Yes! I've been looking forward to Cass's release since her name is like a shortened version of mine. :lol:

Ohmygoodness, her face is absolutely GORGEOUS. Most likely I won't get her though since my poor-ness won't allow it. XD But I can't wait to ogle at more pictures~

5. The SOOOOOOM! icon is for anyone and everyone. We are the Soomed. Hear us roar dramatically with whacked-out expressions. If you missed it on the first page, just take my avatar. ;)

6. My gods, she's gorgeous! I'll have to wait to see her bottom half to know if I'm soomed or not though (not that I could afford it, even if I was). :)

7. Darnit! I have yet to really like an SD size MD from Soom but it seems the time has come! She is just beautiful!!! I don't even own any SD sized size dolls anymore! I think I just might have to have her. This is why I have no money...on a NURSES salary. Ahhh....

8. aceinit, you are just cracking me up. yes, that is so 'exactly' what we look like :) . just the screeching over the teaser and then, with cass, it's going to be the bellowing over the "tail" . i am always surprised when i meet someone who is 'not' "soomed" . then i look like that icon all over again. :):) .

9. At long last .. I have been Soomed!
      She is just lovely. In a way I am hoping she is BIG so I wont have to get her .. secretly I am hoping she is SD sized, I just adore her so far

Just checked the size chart .. Its Gem size that I am hoping for ....

10. Then you(r wallet) may yet be safe! ;) Sadly, there has never been a Gem size MD, I like that size too. :( This girl will probably be a Super Gem, though some people think there's a chance she may be a Mecha Angel.

11. I said that they wouldn't get any more money from me because of their "bad" buisness practice of horrid shipping timetables. Must not pull credit card out... need scissors... must not buy.
      Bloody **** **** I'll end up with lots of Soom body parts posted in the marketplace if they keep it up.
      If she's white skin, I'll be in trouble. If its NS... I'll be in trouble.

Okay, so what her munchie gonna be?

12. I don't know if I'm safe or not yet. -.-" The suspense is killing me!

13. hmmm. her head and arms (dyed/air brushed blue) + Cuprit's hooves = Sea Horse gal.
      drat you Soom!

14. oooooh, yalissa: that's the best idea so far :) "sea horse gal" . i vote for lobster as the 'snack', but i suppose that's only because i am hoping for that as dinner tonite :) .

15. Little seaweed snacks, maybe? Those rice crackers with seaweed on or in them? (No, I don't say that because I'm addicted to the things, oh nooooo... )

...wait, doesn't most ice cream have some form of seaweed derivative in it?

Or we could all chow down on sushi.

So very many options for delightful snackage with a mergirl!

Hm. I wonder if my mother, in her polymer clay frenzies, could be convinced to make some SG-scale fantasy sushi. Sadly, she'd probably just make me do it. Hrmph.

I know I am definitely SOOOOOOOOOOM!ed again, whichever size she is, SG or MA. It really is inevitable. She's an absolute stunner. I will sit here and cringe in fear of what her final price tag is going to look like, and forget about sleep for a while to hopefully get some money together in time to keep up with the pretties.

16. She's gorgeous!! I wasn't even expecting pictures of her until Monday , what nice surprise. :aheartbea

17. She is beautiful but I am not Soomed. I like my girls a little fiercer. I am really glad Soom has gone back to more realistic sculpts like Dia/Spinel. Heliot/Euclase/Amber were incredible dolls but I think I prefer these sort of features.

I really want to see someone doing Cass as Botticelli's Venus, maybe with Teenie gem Winds blowing her along in her half shell :)

18. Oh, damn. I think I'm really Soomed this time. I was able to resist Chrom by mere inches, but Cass is lovely beyond words. I fell really hard for her as soon as I saw her. The only thing that might turn me off is if they do something really lame with her lower half. I'm hoping for a resin mermaid tail or something really cool like that...

19. O.O Her face is so cute and innocent! Gaah... and I love mermaids!
      Why Soom?! Why must you release her when I can't afford her?

20. I've been waiting on pins and needles ever since i noticed the monthly doll pattern and saw the mini water elements! But...I'm afraid im not satisfied with her facial structure. I'm reeeeally hoping The body makes up for it because I've been wanting a waterelement doll ever since I saw Vega