1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll (July) the Second Land: Cass - Abyss Rhapsody

Jul 24, 2009

1. Slept on it.. took a look at her again and just.. hmm.
      Something really bothers me about her face.. I'm almost disturbed by it somehow?
      She looks like she has a REALLY bad personality or something? Like that girl who always used to bully everyone back in high school or, someone who just thinks she's the most beautiful and amazing person and that everyone else on the earth was put here just to serve her! :lol:

Though I'll admit that the 2nd picture her face looks really beautiful.. it's the first picture that's bothering me.

Actually looking forward to my photo taking trip this time because I wonder if she's a million times better in person? I say this after we've only had 2 promo pictures.. but, I'm definitely curious!:)

2. I am somewhat Soomed.

I totally think her face can be made into a God Master. I think that is why I am Soomed. After I get her I need to a upper male part to swap out to make her into a male mermaid LOL LOL

Hey that could work LOL LOL

Really looking forward to see this one.

3. Lol, that was also kinda my idea! (but only with the head and cast hooves myself) :lol:

4. I was actually thinking the reverse would be amazing!
      Cass' entire body with Cuprit's head!!!:D:D:D

Shame there's probablly no way to get those ears onto Cuprit I'm guessing!:sweat

5. I think it's the eyeliner. It's a little heavy compared to the rest of the colors for her, and not as soft-looking as all the other flowing shapes she seems composed of. I'm betting if it was a rusty color instead of black, or just a little thinner, the look you're talking about might go away. It isn't just you -- I noticed this, too, though it looked more sad and thoughtful to me when I thought about it more.

6. That could really be it.. it could just be the faceup.
      Plus, knowing Soom, they've photoshopped that photo SO much, who knows if that's what she REALLY looks like!*_*
      In the second picture she looks truly beautiful too so, I do have to wonder!
      Either way, I can't afford her even if she does call out to me when I see her in person.. but I would like to appreciate her as much as others do rather than having this sense of nervous-ness when I look at her!:lol:

I still think the fishy parts are going to kill me though!!!!!:D

7. i love cass's face! she is so gentle! and she does have the art nouveau feel! but i can't afford another sd....with my glot having just arrived, a chrom head in tow, and iv finny ears and eyes. argh

8. I think I need to have her... My other doll plans are out the window but it feels right to put everyone else on hold... I've even named her :| not good...
      I just hope she doesn't have horrible feet.... I can't wait to see the rest of her :)

9. I look forward to seeing the rest of her just like I look forward to seeing every MD, but I'm really not Soomed this time. She has a nice face, but not one I'm in love with. As for her ears...they bother me. Its like her eardrum is on the outside of her ear. :horror: If she has a real mermaid tail, I'll have to get it in a split, but if she has those weird legs with the Beta fish tails instead of feet like Iv and Eliv, I'm out!

10. She's super pretty. I just don't think I would ever get a doll with fish parts, hooves or the general fancy fantasy stuff these come with. Hopefully we will get to see her human version soon and then I might be able to jump in a split for her :3

11. The delightful thing is, even if she has 'horrible feet', you can hie to the Marketplace and do a split. Soom has always included normal feets with their monthlies, so you can have a normal girl, and the extra bits can go to someone who's dying for only them. ;)

Come to the Soom. The Soom looooves you. :mwahaha

.hlp

12. Does the Soom has cookies? I might not be able to resist, then...

13. Just a quick note, I don't know if anyone thought of it before, but if she'd be a hooved sea creature than that'd be perfect.

14. I dunno about cookies. But they do have sexy dolls. xD

15. I don't think she will be hooved but that would be cool indeed. I liked Eliv & Iv but not their optional parts... not much use for them. no swimming pool XD

16. Don't I know it...

17. Her face makes me think of movies where they put old age prosthetics on young women. The second picture looks pretty, but the first one looks ... old.

I feel like I can't know very well how she actually looks until I see some more pictures. The first one struck me as very ehhhhh. But the second one looks okay, so I don't know. I really wanted another girl doll and don't want to buy standard models anymore (or else I'll drown in standard models), but I'm guessing I'll have to wait for a while. This one just doesn't do it for me.

18. Gaahh...! The more I stare at her the more I get drawn to her :doh (the remedy here is probably to NOT look but I cant help it :| err...) She has such a gentle aura going on and a tiny "mature-a lil sad-deep thought-it's going to be alright" smile. She does seem a lil "chubbier/rounder/fuller" in the face compared to previous Soom girls but I think that makes her more unique though.
      Well...ultimately it depends on whether I get fully soomed once all her pics are up and she's not TOO expensive ;)

19. hey.... anyone estimate when she will be up for sale..... i can't believe that with as many of these MD dolls i have gotten, in all the excitement, i forget how many days they "tease" us..... want to be ready

20. I think on the 30th, that's when they released the June ones. But they say one month for sale and yet on the 15th they take them down, right? It's not really fair...