1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll June 07 - Mecha Angel Sabik Cyborg

May 18, 2007

1. Oh my gosh...I want him so bad! He would look so awsome next to my Ophelia.... I'll never be able to afford him when they release him...and I doubt he'll ever show up on re-sale...

I'd love to see how people paint his body...I wonder how/if they moded his face to cyborgy.

2. Awww...that arm sings to me...."buy mee, you want a Sabik anyway, so buuuuuuy meee". It doesn't even care when I mention that the character I plan him for is not a cyborg (why not I wonder....). Or that I don't have funds for him.
      But that arm just wants to be painted by me (who has never painted dolls.....strange....:)). And jointed fingers, nyaaah *dies*

3. isn't he like 80 cm tall?

4. Finger joints... :drool. My friends would so freak!

But... I don't want an 80cm doll... :(

5. Yeah.... I second the finger joints... hooooly crap! That's odd, but kind of awesome!

6. Yes, he is indeed. :D

7. kudos to soom for creating a unique doll ^___^ my husband would be perturbed if I got a doll that big though.. haha

edit: at Soom, there's this window on the left I cna never close to access the scroll tab - Cyborg Sabik is there! and I'm cursing because he's hot!!!

8. I'd love to have working hands like that, without the cyborg look. Wow...

9. Those fingers are awwwwsome. But he's so huge! Too much doll for me to handle.

Those little cyborg bits have soo much potential for repainting. Can you imagine? All gray and metalic like with different colored little wires! Oh my goodness. You could so paint that arm gray for a character with a bionicish arm.

Vash the Stampede anyone? OMG! *dies happily* It's the left arm too isn't it?? I bet it is!

How can Soom do this to me? Don't they know I can't even afford the dolls I already have planed?!

<3

10. Bimong (who owns Narin Creative) made a jointed hand doll.

[​IMG]

Her name is Audrey. Unfortunately she is not in production, just a gallery piece. I think hand jointing is a very amazing thing to see. Imagine being able to position the hands just as you like.

I can't wait to see owner pics of Sabik!

Catrina

11. out in time for me to have paid off my current layaway

must resist.... I have a feeling I'm going to be poor forever D:

I don't even have any charcter use for a cyborg arm, I just want it D:

12. Wow that Audrey is incredible. I just love her face- is it a narae face? How big is she?
      Sabik with a jointed cyborg hand- It would be to cool to add extra broken wires coming out of the exposed areas.

13. He wears 9-10 very well. He wears hound sized shoes. Dollmore Model shoes are a little too big.

...I wonder how much that arm would be if you sold it seperately?...It's just really cool! Finger kinda wierd but I do like it over all :aheartbea

14. Darn it, Soom! *drools* I must have him and that delicious arm! I want to paint all the little metal bits pewter colored! I want to give him long read hair and freckles! I want to make him wear a loincloth! He must be my Kurt! He just keeps becoming more and more like the character I am wanting him to be. *sigh* Too bad the doll fund is way in the negative right now. *sob* ^^;

15. I love that the hand is jointed. I've been waiting for that. Very cool.
      Nancy

16. If the cyborg arm was sold on its own, I would buy it, even though it won't fit my boy. Just to have, and to play with the jointed fingers!

17. you know, i didn't even like sabik till they came out with this cyborg version! why did they have to do this to me!? i can't afford him! it's not fair! but he's so yummy! *wishes for him*

18. So is there any indication what time Sabik will be popping up for sale on the day he's released? Also, is he limited only by time or is it quantity? I mean, will he sell out in 5 seconds, or will he be available for days?

19. Here's the direct link to Sabik:

http://www.dollsoom.com/shop/step1.php?number=2413

20. I would so love to have him. Must hide my wallet! Must not give in. Groan!