1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll June 07 - Mecha Angel Sabik Cyborg

May 18, 2007

1. riversoblood,
      He will be available for days.

2. i am looking for someone to split LOL sighs :P

3. :faints: He's absolutly soo beutiful. but I dont really want a doll THAT big... poor Loki would freek out not to mention my bfriend, he's still trying to survive the idea of a 45 cm doll :sweat And those hands are so awsome, they call to me, but I shout back: "I dont want a cyborg..." not to mention I1m broke :sweat :|

4. Aw, shame; I checked your thread out and you want the part I want (the arm, I already have the boy! XD).

*sigh* I think the arm will be super popular and many people will want to buy it alone. :lol: Ah well...I may have to content myself with the knowledge that it's not *quite* right....I will get you a modded arm somewhere Sforza! :D

5. I was expecting to see something messy, but it looked very good!

6. I :aheartbea that Sabik sculpt - it's SO beautiful!!!

However, until he comes in a 70cm-ish version I won't be buying - have heard MANY others say the same.
      80cm is TOO BIG.
      It's not the right scale for the 57-60cm girls, or to hang with the 70cm-ish guys.

So will wait and hope that Soom realizes they didn't need to go the bigger-is-better route, that their sculpt is beautiful and people would like him better in scale to their other 60cm-ish scale BJDs. :)

7. I don't expect they will ever do this; the whole 'thing' about Mecha Angel is his height. A doll of 70cm would be a different doll.

80 cm is just right. For Sabik. :lol:

The thing is, some of us love Sabik and some don't; those who do will buy him, and those who don't, won't! And all will be happy. :lol:

(EDIT; incidentally, Sforza (Sabik) hangs out with my other boys; the scale is not that off. It's just the same as someone owning a mini and and SD13, just in the other direction. :D)

8. Oh wow, he's so gorgeous! but....80cm is a little over half my height....maybe...it wouldn't matter for a cyborg......
      --runs off to lock up wallet--

9. I wonder if it is easier to make the hand/finger joints at the larger size? Maybe that's why he is so big.
      And while I think this is the coolest thing ever I keep wondering how you might re string him. Is the hand a single piece with friction ball joints? HUMMMMM
      ELiz
      Good luck to all those who will try to get him!

10. Aw well, that's too bad!

I'd love a 3rd tall boy (have Saint & Jace) from another manufacturer, and would like an intriguing & maturely handsome sculpt like they have, Sabik is the first I've seen I've been interested in ... other than his height.

And as I said, I'm far from the only one who's said they'd love a Sabik - except for his extreme height! ;)

11. That's what I've been thinking - that they were going towards this cyborg hand the whole time, and couldn't make it work at the smaller size. I mean, he is called a Mecha Angel, which made me wonder at the beginning.

80cm is HUGE - but I still think I'm going to go for it. I love my 70cm boys, and imagine I could get some great outdoor more to scale shots with Sabik...

12. :D Congratulations, Coleva; you'll love him, I am sure!

13. Thanks! Amusingly enough (given that yours is Sforza), I think he's going to be my Cesare - I've been looking for the perfect mold for him forever, and Sabik really seems to be it.

14. I've been wanting a tiny for months. Why am I compelled to buy Sabik - Cyborg?

15. I just ordered my Cyborg Sabik, happy birthday to meeee!

16. omg that's AWESOME I REALLY wanna see how it is strung!! O_O

17. Wowsers. That's just awesome. :o

18. You can still oder till the 31st this month, right? Sabik - Cyborg won't go out of stock before that? I need to get my Paypal in order...

19. ordered, but my boy is on layaway so I wont see him for months, but still XD

20. I ordered him too. ^_^
      Can't wait to paint the cyborg arm.