1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll June 07 - Mecha Angel Sabik Cyborg

May 18, 2007

1. Really, *really* wanted to get this version of sabik ... love the whole robotic look of him, the full set ... everything. Can't afford him at the moment though :|

What makes it worse is that I've finally remembered who he reminds me of as well....have always thought he reminded me of Bowie, but ever since this new one turned up, even more so of Barashin from Casshern! Add a fur wrap around his neck and put a sword in that hands of his and I'll be very happy.

Haven't seen the movie for a couple of months and then it turned up on tv tonight.

If you want to see what I mean, try this link http://www.gofishpictures.com/casshern/jp/

go to the gallery and on the far right black and white column it is the very last pic.

Makes me really wish I could dig up the money from somewhere....

2. Oh my you are right... I was wondering how to name mine (ordered just yesterday ^^'') and I really could name him Barashin...

T__T I really hope the money will pops out for you... maybe the layaway thing?

3. I've been drawing broken robots for years, so this guy was love at first sight for me, and with a little budgeting and layaway it looks like I'll be able to afford him. And if all goes well I should be able to pay him off in time for him to be here around my birthday. :) So happy birthday to me.

4. Yay, I finally paid for mine. Oy, I'm so psyched. :love Gotta get my ideas for his makeup and customizations in motion. :sweat

5. Sabik should be shipping out soon! :D

6. I'm waiting for my shipping notice. I had hoped I would receive one yesterday, but alas. ;)

7. He has been shipped and is on the plane right now. Sadly customs is most likely going to keep him for a week or two.

But he's coming home!

8. You might get lucky.. according to a friend customs has been starting with holidays and to avoid a delay they seem to be more up to speed now and less strict

9. Has anyone looked at the Mecha Angel website. It appears their storyline revolves around Humans and Cyborgs. They also list 4 names: Sabik, Rex, Vega and Deneb. I'm wondering if they could have more Humans and more Cyborgs coming? Fingers crossed that at least one of them is a female. The website is http://www.mechaangel.com/ in case anyone hasn't seen it. No clues as to what the others will look like.

10. I just got my Soom Sabik Cyborg today. The cyborg hand is AWESOME! Each finger is strung with an elastic loop and then they are all tied together in the palm of the hand. He's gorgeous, but I can already tell we're not going to bond so he is for sale. Unless I can get a decent offer for his collection, he is going up on eBay this Sunday, June 24th at 3pm PDT. Check out his photos here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147474

[​IMG]

11. He looks gorgeous! Seeing pictures of him helps with the waiting (which is going to be long for me, because customs got my Sabik.)

12. Those hands are just crepy~! But... so good! >.<

13. Wonderful. *.* But maybe I just like everything about/ related Sabik?! XD