1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll (March) the Second Land: Cuprit - Black Frost

Mar 24, 2009

1. Oh No !!! :o
      Love at first sight !!! Not good for my poor wallet !

She's soooooooooo gorgeous !!! I'm soomed again ! Can't believe it !!!
      I succedeed in NOT buying Glot & Glati and now Cuprit....

Soomed, I'm really SOOMED !!!

2. Oh my goodness, I think Fiona figured it out!

3. -Is silent- ....Oh man. She's so beautiful...her face is so elegant and lovely.

But sadly she does not fit any of my characters. If I like her outfit, horns or whatever maybe I'll snag those.

-Not Soomed...completely-

Edit: Oh wow Fiona! You did figure it out. Congrats! -Still praying for a teeny Heliot though-

4. My bet is MSD, her face looks very slender. In the picture overall she looks smaller than Super Gem.

5. The whole year of 2008 is marked as The 3rd Land and those were mostly Super Gems (except for Vega and Deneb). So I'm quessing the 2nd Land would be Gem, not Super Gem.

Cuprit is so pretty and I just love those ears of hers. I so hope she's not a Super Gem because in that case I could let her pass. She'd be too small for my Super Gem group. :lol:

6. Thank goodness! She's beautiful but not my type. And she's definitely girl, and I don't do girls. My Amber is exception Х)))

7. Sadly, I always love the eyes and lips on the SOOM monthlies, but hate their noses. I wish they would make slightly bigger noses. Something more distinctive.

8. It appears they are hierarchal. The 2nd land characters are the elemental powers ruling over the others. Cuprit is the God, her subjects are Beryl and Sard, and Glot and Glati help Beryl and Sard. I imagine that the others might go the same way... with the 2nd land embodying the element. (Dreams of an earth god...)

Her name most likely comes from 'Cuprite'- a kind of gemstone. It seems that she is a Super Gem.

9. I love the crown! x3

Fortunately she isn't someone that I really want.

10. I'm kinda hoping she's not MSD sized, as that's what I want ;) I love her crown! I assume that the horns are coming out of her head somewhere, and curving forward... shoulder horns don't really ring my bell :P

11. It looks like the ears are detachable... Or there's some funkyness happening with the earlobes..

12. :D

hope she is an MSD because her face look very small so I don't think she is a Gem ^^

She looks gorgeous :doh

13. I think her face is beautiful
      I will certainly be looking forward to seeing the rest of her
      From the photos, I could see she's got GIANT wings.
      Could those 'horns' be part of that?

14. I don't really think Soom has MSD sized dolls...
      I'd be pretty disappointed if she was an MSD....:sweat

15. I'm not feeling wow factor with her at the moment. I think its a good thing since I need a break lol. But she is pretty. The eyes and ears do it for me, don't think I like her lips though. We'll see when she's fully revealed, but yeah overall relief. Unless she's msd then that's bad for me.

16. I'm kind of relieved that I'm not Soomed by this one. I do want to see more pictures though, I'm always super intrigued by their artistry and creative process.

I would like to see an MSD line though, as far as I know Soom doesn't make MSD size dolls - just tiny gem (20something?), 60cm, 65 and 80 - so it'd be really nice to fill in that gap. I don't think she's that small though.

17. i really must stop loooking at sooms mothly dolls they are all so amazing and i have no money to buy them :'(

18. Looking forward to additional photo's , she is lovely.

19. Hmm, I'm intrigued by the very odd looking "horns", after cranking up the brightness on that picture, it doesn't really look like they're attached to her head at all.
      If they are actually horns, it looks like they've either just been lain on her shoulders, or they attach somewhere really bizarre at the base of her skull.

If they were horns they should logically attach at the sides of her head like the previous monthlies, which would have flattened down the hair at the sides of her head, which clearly isn't happening in that picture.

I'm not sure, but given that the big fluffy black things around her shoulders that look like a bunch of dead fur wigs are probably some kind of wings, perhaps they're talons on the tops of her wings?

Anyway, if they are wings, I'm kinda hoping she has Euclase feet.

20. She's very lovely but I'm greatful I'm not feeling a pull towards her. I do love that little crown she has though!

I wonder if there will be any more tinies of the zodiac monthlies? I'm still looking forward to a Euclase tiny!