1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll (March) the Second Land: Cuprit - Black Frost

Mar 24, 2009

1. She is fantastic! Reminds me of the evil Snow Queen, except rock'n in black this time ;) :aheartbea
      Dare I say this is my most favorite faceup of all the monthly dolls so far? LOVE the smokey eye + nude lips combo. RAWR.

Thank GOD I only admire girl dolls from a safe distance, otherwise this would be a done deal XDll (girls would be a even deeper/darker endless pit for me than boys- all the awsume clothes/accessories/shoes matching for different outfit etc... ahaha)

ETA: Hmmm~ IF they are horns, could they possibly be the type that curves forward from the base or back of the skull? Have seen similar demon horns in paintings before in Art History class

2. I think they are giant wings that has been placed to cover the front of her body
      If she is super-gem sized and the thing on her shoulders are indeed talons.....
      My funds for Rosette Marguerite as well as my other planned reisdents may be in serious jeopardy:doh

3. darn it im soomed, will probably get her XD
      oh those wings, they probably look amazing and im in LOVE with the crown and her ears!

4. I cant wait to see a full body picture. I'm curious at what kind of feet she will have, and also to see the wings.

5. Hmmm, she's looking like a SG to me. Yes, I agree her head looks smaller but that could be the way they took the picture maybe? But if you look at her collarbone in comparison with other SG's you will see that it is the same shape, style, etc. Hope I made sense!

This girl in soooo gorgeous!!! I bet she has bird feet or hooves. Though I must admit that I kinda rather see bird feet/claws.... I think Soom is kinda wearing out the hooves :sweat

~Nina

6. I'm so in love with the horns, crown and the face. I do hope she's SG-sized, or else it won't fit in with my crew. We'll see! It would be interesting though, if they'd do a completely new size.

7. a whole new sized would be interesting! what were you thinking of? 70-75cm?

8. I wouldn't mind if they took a break from the hooves...

9. Same, I don't think this little lady needs hooves. Maybe talons like Euclase would be more suiting (or just human feet. She's already got horns and wings).

As gorgeous as she is, I don't feel anything while looking at her other than a bit of admiration. There's not 'must HAVE' feeling. ...thank goodness. XD

10. How very insightful, I can really see this!

I can picture them attaching at the back of her head and looping around her neck.

I'd love to see more of her!

11. I think her face is ugly *_*, there is something strange about her nose.
      I like the crown and the black style though :).

12. Yay, girl doll. :D Not interested, immensly safe from temptation. :chocoheart

13. I feel pretty safe as well as even though I am intrigued by her horns and really like her ears.

Did a little pic manipulation to get a better look.

Think bpanda is right in the horn attachment assumption.

[​IMG]

14. She's got to be a Super Gem sized because Cuprit is a crystal mineral. Her face does remind me of Heliot. I love that crown too.

15. Whew! I was really worried I'd succumb to Soom again. While I agree she's lovely (and I'm really, really looking forward to more pics) I don't think I'll be getting her. She's simply too big. She looks so elegant. And I'm loving those ears. Do you think she'll come with the crown (like Heliot's bow)?

16. Dreadfulme, I actually was thinking about Rosettedolls-sized, like a 50cm tall msd-girl. I do hope she's bigger, because I want her horns and crown for my big dolls. X3

17. I keep wondering what crime she committed >_<

Anyway, I think I'm safe this month~ (though it's hard to resist Soom dolls every month ;_; )

18. I'm safe. I think she's intriguing, but I'm more interested in seeing what other people do with her rather than getting her myself.

19. A wife for Heliot, I think is what you're going to see! The Beryl to his Sard? I'm betting on similar hooves to his and much longer, curving horns.

20. Maybe bird feet like Euclase.