1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll (March) the Second Land: Cuprit - Black Frost

Mar 24, 2009

1. Soom is an evil evil doll company. I think she is absolutely beautiful. I'm afraid my bank account simply couldn't squeeze her in...

We'll see, though. :sneaky

2. [​IMG]
      Just found an image of cuprit
      It is really dark coloured but shows red under light...
      It reminds me of the overall black of her outfit and red eyes

3. oh boy if she has that coloring!! red and black are my favorite colors!!

4. I think she might also be msd size. Although Soom does not make an msd doll size do they?

5. I think MSD size would be great but she looks a little mature for an MSD! Of course she could be a mature mini... 60 cm would be nice too. The Super Gems are so big and heavy!

Personally I'll probably hold out for more tinies! But I'm really looking forward to body shots of this girl!

6. Yes they do.

7. hmmm... though they do make MSD sized clothing. I need to stop looking at Soom's monthly dolls. This is really the first one where I really really like her. and she's a girl!!! I've been looking for a fantasy girl (I really really hope she is not 60cm) who's SD sized. I'm a bit iffy about her mouth, but her nose doesn't bother me that much. I really hope that I hate her full body pics.:sweat

8. I am hoping to eventually have an vampire girl with fangs....
      Even though the idea of vampires have already almost been done to the death, I do hope a vampire MD may turn up....
      That may save me from getting Tender Shall for modification with a Soom MD...
      (Can't say that would be saving my bank account though...)

9. I wonder if she is one of their 1/6th sized doll.

-Anneke

10. Ooooo! She has those beautiful, soft features like Topaz...

11. No, no they don't. Soom currently does not have any MSD-sized dolls.

Soom has:
      Mecha Angel (80cm) -- Just plain huge
      Super Gem (65cm) -- A bit bigger than SD16-sized
      Gem (60cm) -- SD-sized
      Teenie Gem (28cm) -- Tiny, about Yo-SD sized if I'm not mistaken (Yo-SD is 26cm)
      Mini Gem -- 1/6 scale i.e. Barbie-sized

The only doll under the "Other BJ Dolls" is a head for a 60cm girl.

Glot & Glati are Teenie Gems, 28cm.

There isn't anything in the 30-50cm size range; nothing that's even close to an MSD. Unless you're talking about Rosette School of Doll (47.5cm), but isn't that a sister-company to Soom, and not Soom itself (since you cannot buy a Rosette doll from Soom)?

12. **dies at the thought of a vampire md in sg size and female!**

13. I would love to see Soom's take on vampires. A friend of mine is looking at the initial promo shot of Cuprit and I can just see the gears in his brain turning in that direction with her already.

14. Rosette has its own distinctive style, product line and its own LEs as well

15. Wow, DollSoom excites us again, this time with incredible "Cuprit." Their "stylings" and photography of their BJD's is incredible. I'm another one of those whose bank account won't allow another BJD until my next paycheck, and alot of hard work. Well, back to work.

Thank you Soom, I hope some day I will be able to afford one of your beautiful dolls.

16. She reminds me of one of the elfdoll limited girls for some reason. O_o Thank god I wont be soomed on this one. I have no desire to have a big girl.

17. I am reeeeally hoping not to like her (it looks like a her maybe?) but she does look so stunning and perfect...And are those horns or something alongside her neck?

There is no way my wallet will allow me to get her...:( *crosses fingers for another Sard style boy middle of the year xD*

18. Maybe she'll have lion feet like a griffin?!? That would be different. Or perhaps claws like euclase but with three talons in the front as opposed to two. That would be very interesting as well. ;)

19. I just checked yesterday and .. BAM, today.
      YES!
      They are mixing in larger dolls with the tinies. Maybe I can properly save up this time! :> Now I just need to see how big this girl is and hope that they don't come up with a nice medium size doll I'd want.. cuz I really want those tinies....

20. OMG if she is Gem sized, it will be the death of me. Though I will probably get her anyway even if she Super Gem. I wonder what LE items she will have, though I would probably prefer her with human parts, maybe I'll split her. She'd be great as another character of mine. Please, please be Gem!! (Kind of regretting Glati now, heh, don't really want two dolls on layaway.. :p )