1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll May: Bazael - Rauco of Pain

May 13, 2011

1. I'm hoping we'll get some angelic boys and demonic girls in this series, too. Thus far it looks pretty promising.

2. I very much want some demon girls to show up! I'm hoping they don't always do bad boys and good girls, in fact, maybe I'll write them a note expressing as much...

3. The grey skin boy... *hopes he'll be grey* :love The fairy parts look very impressive for me. Now I'm looking forward the rest of the photos to see his face.

4. Wow, completely smitten here! I've never had a squee reaction like this for a guy, but he's just so perfect! Don't really care that much for the fantasy part, but that face might just kill me.

5. The wings and horns certainly look good, really lovely! I'm not too keen on Soom MD faces though (with exception of Vesuvia), but I am sure there will be some awesome dolls when they come home!

6. I wonder when he will be released... Since he is the may MD, and we are in the middle of may....

7. Ah... there goes my neat little MD release order I came up with. I thought a light guy would be up next, but it does make sense to alternate the large ones, doesn't it?

I'm pretty sure he's a Super Gem, too.

Must say, I'm pretty sure I'm safe this month (Grey doesn't really interest me, ever), but I am SO looking forward to seeing more of his pictures.

8. Ooh! If he's a Super Gem and not a Mega Gem I might seriously be in trouble! His hands vaguely remind me of Euclase's dead hands. Which is nine kinds of awesome. :whee:

9. If anyone cares for some more details ;)

[​IMG]

10. Ahcrap, Obviously the pain is wallet-pain, cheez Soom! :( And he's grey, there's so much wonderful about a grey SG boy, ask my Euclases. Drat. :doh Well, you can't buy everything, but you can definitely dither about it through the entire order period! :sweat

.hlp

11. Super Gem! Now I hope he's got fangs. Or maybe a Suprise Face like Lami and Trachy! XD

12. Exactly what I thought when I saw him last night. Unfortunately this will be another soom doll I don't get, but I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm wondering if he'll be released on Monday.

13. omg! Surprise faced SG would be so much awesome! xD His arms look a bit too thin to be mega gem, but if he turns out to be a MG I'll be completely safe as I prefer the SG body when it comes to my male characters.

14. Darnit, Soom, why do you release ALL OF THESE WINGED CREATURES when you KNOW I'm broke? Wings are my favourite thing and I collect them like a fiend. I've already missed out on Amphibel's and Nephelin's wings, and now this... /drama

Really, though, I don't think I'll find his face appealing. And I really just can't afford any more dolls at the moment. Maybe one day I'll have all those Soom wings.

15. OMG- he is so fucking awesome.... WHYYYYY now.... well at least I'm happy about not having ordered Auber. If he will be a Mega Gem I'm doomed. Maybe I can resist when he is Super Gem. I always knew, this light & darkness theme will be my doomfall.... at least I can resist the girls....

I guess he will be released on Monday like they did with Ender. Hopefully his sales period will go until end of May, early June, then I may be able to afford him. Goodbye to my plans to operate my bank account in the black again.... Soom you are evil.

But maybe after Bazael Soom is through with the darkness theme and will release the light boy- which I really hope won't interest me as I already have my light characters.

16. THEM WINGS. :D But of course, Soom wings are pretty hard to hybridise. =3=

17. Wow, this guy looks tremendous! I am really digging his fantasy parts and am glad to see them use the Super gem body again. I know you guys have been wanting the old body back!

He does sorta look like a huge fairy, good luck to all you boy collectors. He is really tempting tho...

18. XD "Rauco of Wallet Pain." YES.

Wow, I was one of the people hoping they'd do a large boy fairy back then, but I never would have dared to guess we'd be seeing him in a matter of weeks!

I'm glad he's finally coming out; maybe it's just me, but the MD release seems rather late this month D:

19. That's probably due to them releasing so many dolls this month (another Fairy, the Remaining Story dolls and the Special Order dolls), that they probably thought that releasing two dolls at the same time wasn't that good an idea. That way their fandom has enough time to awwwww and ahhhhh about each doll, before they release a new one only a couple of days later.

That being said I can't help thinking that with so many releases they should start reconsidering the title "Monthly Doll" and rather rename it into "Weekly Doll" ;).

Oh and did I mention there's another Idealian due for this month, too? ;)

And to return to the main topic: I really like him, but with another (Soom) doll on layaway I probably won't be able to afford him. x__x

20. Just when you think it is safe to go back into the water.........Soom knows how to crank out the dolls, I am dreading on seeing the May ID. Thank goodness I only wanted 1 Soom.