1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll May: Bazael - Rauco of Pain

May 13, 2011

1. Sharkyra, you are so right... I remember in years past when I would excitedly wait each month to see what the Monthly Doll would be. Now it's like, you pop in at the beggining and end of each week to see what they've released this week, haha.

derilan85, I'm starting to wonder if there won't be an ID for May. If they release Bazael on the 16th, they'd do the teasers for the May ID on the 20th, and the release on the 23rd... which leaves only a week of ordering period in May :sweat

Sigh, it's become so complex ; .;

2. omg, i can't wait to see his face up close. *_*

3. if he has a lovely face, he's so coming home :) .. I am so soomed. ^^;; barely time to look at other dolls dammit.

4. Well...I will be waiting to see more pics...but I have thus far avoided large MDs (though I have a tiny LOL)...however this one is all things I like, and I am already getting ideas for him...and I have the money at the moment...so I may just have to get him. :sweat

5. ... oh god...
      DAMN YOU SOOM!!!
      I swore I would never, never get another one! NEVER!
      And now they do this to me!? *cries*
      Good bye moneys!
      *whiiiines*
      ... I'll take two....

6. OMG please let him be a dragon with a tail in possibly NS or WS!!!! <3 if so, I sooooooo gotta join a split for the extra parts! plus I'm really liking that wig, finally something other than blonde ^^ I cant afford another layaway right now so let's hope that's all I want ^^ I've been wishing for wings like that plus hopefully (fingers crossed) a dragon tail <3

7. I am probably going to try and join a split for the wings...
      Does anyone think that they will work on the other dolls?

8. I want that very cool-styled wig!! How often does anyone come out with backswept hair?!

9. Agree about the wig!

Zelinas, it's my understanding that most of the past wings were more or less interchangeable... until Amphibel, who introduced a new system that was different. I guess Bazael will probably use the new system too.

10. Well, if they are attached the same way as Amphibel's then that will be ok. I want a dark version of Amphibel, so if they are the same then I can see if I can find another Amphibel on the MP and use these wings instead of her white ones.

11. ugh, i love the horns and wings!! they look soooooo amazing :D

12. Soom is tryin to destroy our wallets and give us ulcers for waiting on the details of their dolls. The teasers are torture!!!!!!

13. Aside from the magnetic wings that tinies have, the wings systems most assuredly have not been the same! There are three large dolls with wings (not counting Galena since hers are different entirely)-

[​IMG]

Monzo at the top, Nephelin next, and Amphibel last. Each type was different, so there's no telling what we will see with Bazael. I think they're just trying different things to see what works best.

14. Or avoiding hybriding ;). It wouldn't be the first nor the last time that a company make their best efforts to stop mixing, splitting, hybridizing of special inventions. I have a Tuff body at home, which is also very much different than the three SDs.

15. *is so soomed....*

Seriously I should just hand them my wallet......*is so getting this guy*

16. By "a while ago" do you mean the one that was released, like, two weeks ago and is still on sale? :sweat

17. Yes, that still constitutes a while. :daisy I never said it was a long while ago, or a short while, it's an indeterminate term meaning "a period of time" and was chosen for that reason, as I really didn't feel like looking up an exact release date.

18. Since the last two large MDs haven't had specialty leg parts, what are we thinking with this guy? I really would love him to have hooves (yesssss I know everyone is sick of them, but there's never been a grey hooved guy, so I wants it!).

19. If he's a dragon, I'm toast. 8'D If I like his face, that is...

20. lol on the new releases summary page I thought Soom had release another faery - it was only until I click on the link realised was the full sized real deal ;)

must be a super gem (looking at the arms). will be able to resist if there are no fantasy feet. I was going to get Adamelli as I love the mini Amber look going... fortunate that the releases seems like they will be overlapping so can make a decision as I really cannot get both. Looking forward to some very interesting feet ... have seen hooves of different shapes sizes; seen mini clawed like Brecca and Monzo; seen talons bird and dragon style, oh and Cass water-feet ... wonder what else Soom will make ??

what is with Soom at the moment - they are like a house on fire with all these releases! >_<'