1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll May: Bazael - Rauco of Pain

May 13, 2011

1. Awwww, crap. Crappity crappity crap crap. If he's a super gem and if that face is as gorgeous as I think it's gonna be, I am screwed big time.

2. I've gone six months without a single resin doll in my home...I thought I was going to quit the hobby, but Soom boys are a particular weakness of mine! :)
      This guy looks very mysteriouis and just generally interesting - loving the wings too. Can't wait to see more of him, though my gut says 'mega-gem'...Just the size of his lower arm makes me say this, but of course I could be wrong.

3. Yes, a lot will come down to whether they're going to release him as a SG versus MG, I'm not in need of the mega-gem body, as I have my Idealians for that. :) But the SG boys are lovely, yay! :D

.hlp

4. He's stunning...I wonder if I'll be soomed... D:

5. please, please, please be really ugly when they show a head shot.... i has no money's and i love grey boys "sob" :(

6. Oh.. my God. This is what I've been holding my breath for (to happen or to not to, since my wallet will surely cry). I've been looking for a new shell for my Luka for so very long, since dear Euclase can't seem to be a good fit. I was so sad that Monzo was a Mega Gem as I would've loved him for a replacement, but maybe this will be the one. Oh I hope the face is gorgeous (hard to tell right now, he's looking too eerily like Euclase ><;; ), and he's a Super Gem. Please!!

I don't think I'll be sleeping until this boy is released. XD

7. Gah! He is wonderful! I might just have to get him. Hopefully he'll be up for sale soon.

8. Yes, this has got me wondering about the actual size of the MG body as compared to the SG and of course the Idealians...wonder if there is a thread for that somewhere (goes off to look...)?

I'll also find him tempting if he is a 'grey' as looking at current photos of older grey dolls, they still look pretty fresh resin-wise.

9. My Euclases have held up quite well, and his original body was shipped out in early 2009. I got a second grey body in the body event they did last year, and I must say the head was a bare shade off, it doesn't show up in pics at all and any body blushing should manage it perfectly. I was nervous because of course you have to think there are color-changes in a 2 year-old head and they've had some shade differences in their greys, but for my money it was a lovely, solid color whether it's the darker grey or the more blue-cast some of their dolls have come in. :)

.hlp

10. Thanks for sharing that info heidipay - though I have owned many dolls in the past, I've never bought a 'fantasy' resin before, so this owner-info is useful to know. :)

11. The arms seem to be the same as my Sard arms, so I think he's a Super Gem. Great ! My wallet was so happy till now....

12. I really hope, that Soom will release him soon. Can't wait to see his face.....

13. Okay, am I the only one refreshing the page like a maniac? I have absolutely no intention of buying him, but I REALLY want to see his face! This has gotta be the first teaser pic I've seen Soom post where you can barely see the doll's face and it's KILLING me, lol.

Also, I'm always surprised just how often that Euclase/Monzo comparison gets posted. I didn't realize it would be so helpful. :sweat

14. S#!T!!! i really like him! Normally I never get the need to buy the MDs especially the male ones but idk this one caught my attention. T_T

15. Strangely my BOYFRIEND is really anxiously awaiting Bazael's release. It could turn out to be his first doll =3

16. Lmao! too cute! damn, now i really want him now

17. The options are up :0 *pokes around with them....*

18. Yeah, and it looks like you can get him in white skin! Vampire lovers are doomed! (He gives off a vampire vibe to me, anyway!)

19. Whoooboy, this is gonna be an expensive month.