1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll May (Taurus) the Third Land: Sard - Night Odyssey Discussion

May 15, 2008

1. Mmmm, yes, satyrs are a favorite of mine too. But I already decided he will probably be a demon of some kind for me, I think I had my mind made up on a couple weeks ago.

I'm going to get a shower, so maybe when I come back he will be on sale! :dance

2. I have to wait(( I cannot order him right now cause of mess with Beryl order. Have to clear that at first :(

3. :drool

This guy is awesome! Luckily though I'm sated with dolls - I have all the ones I need, except 2. (Beryl head anyone? Sell me darling Beryl head?) I sure hope after seeing the full pics that I still feel the same way....

4. im a virgo too so im right there with you on the analyzing:) im pretty sure it was between 10am and noon when beryl was released (i cant remember exactly). im in eastern time zone.

5. That's a shame, but perfectly understandable. Looking back through the Beryl thread, I saw that she sold out in a matter of hours. I do hope you can get both Vanilla.Sky. What a couple they would make!

6. Beryl sold out in hours, but then they increased stock, so she was available for a couple weeks in the end.

7. Ah! Phew! I'm still sitting here, poised, with credit card in hand though, just in case.

8. madammaumau, thank you very much)) I wanted them as a couple, I wrote a couple of stories about them...

9. Yea, the way it went with Beryl, I think Soom will be ready to make lots of Sard dolls to sell. He will be very popular too - no doubt!

10. honestly I'm really torn between Sard and Spinel right now >.< (because getting both is simply just SO in my dreams! no money ;__;...). i really think they look quite alike...! or... on second look... omg Sard actually looks like Luts' Abadon XDD??

he'd most likely be popular, even more if he's got the bjd hands option too aside from the Beryl-like hooves construction. but i really have to see the full body first before i can think anymore:sweat

11. Doesn't he though? :) And believe me, I LOOOOOOVE Luts Abadon, he's one of my favorites. :love

12. Yes, you're right. An Abadon about 5 years on. A slightly more mature and angular face.

13. Ohhh this is insane. I've been waiting to see what this doll looks like, and never did I think I would be so in love with his face. It's also good to know I won't have to buy Dia now, or probably Abadon either! :lol:

14. Another doubty thought (you can tell that I am prone to these). It is about 10.45 pm on the 15th in Korea at the moment. Who on earth is going to fiddle about with the website to put the doll on in the middle of the night? Oh, I do so want to be doing something more productive than keep flicking to the Soom site just in case... I have work to do!

15. I would agree with you, except Beryl came out around the same time frame, so I guess someone must be manning this operation. I'm not sure. I really hope he comes out soon though, I only have so long I can sit at home checking a website every 5 minutes before I need to go out for some fresh air!

16. I'm just....out of control here. If this IS the Incubus/Satyr....I think all of you will hear me scream in joy wherever you are!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, that's premature. Sorry. Soom, we want pictures now!!!!

17. I agree! *busts out a fork and knife and starts banging it on a table*

I about screamed when I saw that picture too. Such a GORGEOUS face! I have never been in love with a doll so instantly! I really hope we get to see his body soon! :aheartbea

18. Altogether now, WE WANT SARD! WE WANT SARD!

19. For crying out loud, just show us his body!

Whoever said patience is a virtue obviously never saw this doll!

20. *lurks between refreshing this page and the sale page* :lol:

Seriously... I haven't really loved too many of the more mature Soom sculpts, including Dia as a woman, but this fellow -- gah. :drool