1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll May (Taurus) the Third Land: Sard - Night Odyssey Discussion

May 15, 2008

1. OK, change of chant, WE WANT SARD'S BODY! WE WANT SARD'S BODY! Hmmm. Kinky...

2. Hey, kinky's alright with me. He is an incubus after all. ;)

*refreshing the sale page too* We are all just as bad as each other. :lol:

3. this is so unhealthy... and i have some job certifications tests tomorrow too... (and i have this feeling i don't have that much money in my card now)... *rolls around the floor in -agony-*

4. HaHa! I say "patience is a virtue" to my husband & kids ALL THE TIME ~ but I have been waiting for this doll since I first saw Beryl & my patience is all gone. Please SOOM, let him go now!! :lol:

5. LOL! Yes, I guess it is apposite, then. Didn't Vanilla.Sky say it was a Super Gem body? And we must assume that he will have very similar legs to Beryl, so we do know what he will look like (absolutely IRRISISTIBLE). I just want to get him on my credit card and be done with it. Damn! Come on!

6. Agreed! Never have I wanted so badly to shell out hundreds of dollars before, but this is the exception!

7. Yes, yes. I have a huge pile of reports to write and a tutorial to prepare and I am busy fannying about between here and Soom. Very unhealthy (but such fun! I have never enjoyed shopping so much as when I started buying dolls).

8. Guys, at first, he came out today and not 11th as he should to, so may be they will release him tomorrow and not tonight. I mean tonight cause it is evening there already...

9. :( Well, here's hoping they do release him today, and soon. I can't wait to see him!

10. True, but as kathrynmary pointed out, Beryl came out in the same timeframe.

11. That's very possible......this is like torture.

12. double post...sorry!

13. Soom said he would be released on the 15th, so I'm sticking to that. Let's be optimistic guys! He'll be for sale in no time!

14. Sorry, Loagaeth. It was you that said that about the timing of the Beryl release *is going quietly insane*.

15. Haha, it's okay. We're all going a little nutty waiting for this guy. :lol:

16. Damn me for checking the Soom page. I totally forgot about their may release but now I want him.

Body shots to be going up soon now plz. I need to see those before going into debt >_>

17. So, just to give us something else to think about, who do you think would do some nice bats' wings to go on his back? Can they be done without any sort of strappage, do you think?

18. Hmmm, well, if they were done without straps they would probably have to actually attach into his back somehow, which would require some kind of sockets or something. That or magnets, but they would have to be pretty light weight. I wonder how Beryl's attached? It looked like it had something to do with that ribbon choker that tied around her neck.

19. when beryl came out i was lucky and in the right place at the right time- i wasnt expecting it and wasnt waiting for it either. i just got lucky, not sure why since i dont go to the larger doll threads normally. there wasnt any of the refreshing the soom page thing waiting for the release, now sard on the other hand i have been longing to see since they said a male incubus would be released in may. im sick of waiting i want full body photos and the ability to purchase...now please!

20. They make some pretty strong magnets for craft usage... I've got some that I bought for fabric/feather wings, and I swear, as long as they're securely fixed to the doll (embedded? :? ), those things could hold at least a pound.

Of course, then it becomes an issue of balance for the doll... ;D