1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll May the Second Land: Chrom - Bane of Wood

May 26, 2009

1. About his skin color, from the teaser is not so clear, it could be white skin or normal skin, not tan, I am quite sure.
      It could be the second normal skin released by Soom (after Bix and the IO) or maybe they will give the choice as IO ^^ it could be a nice thing!
      I can't wait to see the sale photos *___* (hoping not so much pothoshop will be involved XD )

2. hmmm, so far? not interested, but never say never.... it looks like maybe there will be 2 resin colors for him, NS human parts, and WS wolfy parts.

3. So far I think he looks promising to be an interesting doll.

I'm definately seeing male here, just like alot of Soom's boys.
      The Wolf concept... I'm not so sure if I'll be tempted but who knows if his special parts are awesome... might be tempted. So far I can still hold out.

4. eyes so far is the only thing i'm interested in. the rest to me is so not interested in. (thank god) i don't like dogs or cats. XD.

5. NO SOOM BAD SOOM! I LOVE WEREWOLVES! I didn't like the idea of a tiny one but.. omg.. urgh >__< no this is terrible for me!

6. I think he looks NS or tan. If he's tan, that would be pretty cool. They haven't done that since Deneb!
      I have a particular weakness for tan dolls. I'm safe from boys though! Especially boys with hairy ears! Eww. :P

7. *F5 F5 F5 F5 F-- OOOOOOO!!!!*

XD heheh its about time soom! He really is shaping up to be a georgious looking doll. Sadly I have no plans for a wolfy in my family So I do beleive I am safe this month :sweat

8. Oh God, want. Don't care about the werewolf, but looooove the natural, sly, subtle face-up.

I'm going to have to at the very least look into getting that head. And probably his human parts, too. And I'll probably want his wolf parts as well in the end :...(

I won't have even finished paying off my Cuprit for two more months. If I want Chrom, I'm going to have to... get another job or something *_*

Soooom, how can you do this to me?! :doh

9. OMG, YOU ARE MY HERO. xDDDD

He's cool, and I'd certainly LOVE to see him at meets and play with him there, but I must admit, he's not exactly my type to own. ^-^ And for that...my bank account smiles and breathes a sigh of relief. xD;;;

Can't wait to see Soom post more pictures though.:dance

10. I'm so glad he turned out to be a wolf, vs the other ideas going around. Makes him less wanted, but you never know about wanting parts like the outfit. I like the wig to.

-Anneke

11. i think it is a he, at least i hope so. i do wish he was more masculine though. maybe a different face up will help man him up. regardless i like him a lot. i hope he is NS or tan, WS might put me off enough to pass this time. i have so many WS dolls already.

12. God, I LOVE his face so far! I really hope he's some kind of wolf man, I think that could end up looking very nice. :D

13. I have to agree with the comments on how femminine his apperance is on the face. I too miss the more masculine but still beautiful males SOOM has made in the past, like Lupin and Spinel. Plus, they have made some gorgeous noses for their dolls before with something that makes 'em different from most BJD's (Like the little bump on Vega's nose). Now the faces (to me) have become really soft with smaller noses.

Not that they aren't completely gorgeous, but it's just not my style. But I'm super excited to see the rest of the doll completely. Especially the legs, see what they do with those!

14. Any idea what size this guy is gonna be? Is Soom ever going to release some 60cm again? ;_;

15. Strange, he doesn't seem too feminine to me. Then again, I'll skip on the make-up so I'm kinda ignoring the paint (which seems to extend his eye shape outwards a lot). I can't help but utterly love his nose and ears.
      I'm really hoping they've got the big Hati/Skoll thing going, he'd look like one of my character-types then and that is totally my grail doll. ^^

16. I think he is Super Gem because his name come from Chromium, metal.

17. I would bet that he'll be Super Gem, Cuprit was and I think they're keeping them consistent per "land".

18. Mm.
      I am loving the hands and ears actually. It looks like it'd be something different.
      Er, like the eyes, with the triangle? :D Finally non vacant eyes!

19. Well my bank account is safe yet another month. I'm not a werewolf fan at all, heck I don't even like facial hair on HUMAN guys XD so this is not my type of doll.
      And assuming there will be a human head I might still pass, from the pictures I see I really don't like his face. Agghh that sounds so mean..well maybe he'll have a cool wig or outfit. And those eyes ARE pretty cool. but otherwise I'm not interested ^^;

20. *o* Looks amazing!! It's too bad I have negative money. :<