1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll May the Second Land: Chrom - Bane of Wood

May 26, 2009

1. Kchan_teh_great: Yea i thought of getting him second hand too, but with the second-hand market prices the way they are I don't think i'll be able to. Thus i decided to try to split for his head and his wolf parts. I have experienced the same thing as you but with IO. I liked him but i wasn't 100% satisfied with him so I let him go.

For sure though I really want his wolf parts now since I have plans for those and just hoping to snag his wolf head at the same time ;D.

2. I don't know if it has already been said, but Soom has uploaded some new pics of Chrom wolf legs.
      That's nice to see more details, though I would have been happy to see pics of the side of his paws, and not only the front.

3. Edit-nevermind found the answer

4. Wow. Nice detail pics, but I really wish they'd show the backside. I remember being surprised when I saw all the Beryls arriving and they had that tab off the back of their hooves. It totally didn't show up in pictures, and these look like they have a similar daintyness, though they've since made Heliot and all who didn't require that tab.

5. I am glad that every one agrees hes more manly. ANd he dose have an "Asian" look to him, its the eyes. I think that makeup also makes him look very manly as well. Not over done, like some of the other monthlies.

6. "Sold Out" now.

7. Whoa. I wonder if it is because the quantity they entered finally ran out, or because they decided to expire him early. Either way, I'm glad I didn't wait any longer than I did on this one!

8. He's back up.

9. He looks a bit asian eyes, I love that but he already soldout T^T

10. feonalita, he will go on sale at the Soom Japan site. He is only 'sold out' on the English site.

11. OH!! Thank you , I will get him soon
      I plan to stay in Japan a few month maybe I will get him in that times
      Thank you again!

12. feonalita, you are most welcome :) . Watch Soom's Japan site closely. Chrom is limited by TIME, but not by quantity. If you miss the DAYS he is on sale, you will not be able to get him again until he is on the secondary market.

That is one handsome wolf boy ! :):)

13. I already paid for him.
      Thanks Gosh I sew your comment.Hug ;P:aheartbea

14. feonalita !! that is SO EXCITING !!! you are now officially SOOMED :) . Get yourself over to the 'official waiting room' where all the wolf pups are. You can find it here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298836 There are snacks, and artwork, and music, and movies. Well, if you read through, you will find all these things.

Miss Ally has been keeping the list of 'wolves ordered'. Make noise and ask her to please add you to the list.

15. Congrats feonalita! See you in the waiting room!

16. He's a wolf. I'm dead. *headdesk*

And I'll prolly never get him either... but I can dreeeeeam! :D

17. Thank you, I just post my comment on waiting room ;P:aheartbea

OK! Nice to meet you there.:celebrate

18. I didnt see Chrom for sale till after he was sold out...He is perfect, the first boy I would have ever wanted...you post post lots of pics all you Chrom owners so I can live vicariously thru you :)

19. Could someone tell me what wigsize he has?

I'm waiting on a Chrom head and want to order him a wig, but when I saw Chrom irl his head seemed rather small to me, so I'm not sure wich size to get.

20. Delfs wear...8-9 I think? Most of mine are Delfs and he can wear those.