1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll NOV: Clozel Vala of Agony Discussion!

Nov 8, 2011

1. Definitely curious to see what she looks like! I am intrigued.

2. You are so right. Most Beryls I have seen looked either sad, pouting or frustrated, and so far I have only seen one that looked really angry (which I loved, by the way). So I'd say, you just named the reason why I like Clozel's more versatile "Beryl-face" more than the actual Beryl.

She is a blank canvas. I can imagine her smirking in a mix of seduction and irony, no angelic traits for her in my world ^^

Oh no, she already evokes an own completely new character... Please please please don't let her have crab claws (need... crab... claws...), I cannot buy a Soom doll AGAIN that soon after the Free Choice event. I already had such a hard time fighting off my wish to buy Phonolus.

3. Now I'm happy that I've waited. :3 So I'm able to buy her if I like Clozel.
      It depends on how special her fantasy parts are (whoot crap arms O__o
      ...you guys are really creative! <3 Now I don't want anything else! xD)

For me those eyes remind me of Beryl. But I really like the nose and the lips more.
      Really pretty!! :D

4. Ok, I'm not crazy... It is past 9am in Korea, isn't it? Come on Sooooooooom

5. Looks like she will have a just human body option D: Can't wait to see more pics!!!

edit: Or I might be misunderstanding...either way, I am stoked!

6. Hmm, two heads... I keep wishing she'll be a naga, that would be so coool....

Not just human, EXTRA human, like they've been doing for dolls with two heads.

What is up with those feet?

7. I would really love a beautiful centaur lady. With wings, she could be a pegasus!

Squee!

8. Ope... Pics!

She is lovely, but I am definitely safe! /wipes sweat off brow

rottedgirl, I agree. The feet creep me out...just a little.

9. VERY safe, she's pretty unremarkable... Her face is sweet, but I'm just super underwhelmed, which is good, because I don't need to be tempted right now!

10. I think she is very pretty, but those feet??? She looks very much like Beryl and Cuprit to me.
      Am i the only what who thinks her skin looks way to yellowish considering that she is cw? Or maybe it's just the lighting?

11. So I guess she's in agony because Obsidius stole her book.....yeah I'd be pretty pissed about that to.:x

12. Love the head. Love love love. (Both heads really.) The feet... I... I am actually not at all sure what to think of the feet.

Also kinda loving the new EID Elemental yummy guy, though, so it's 'sitting on the fence' time to think this one over. One or the other might be possible, but not both, and... those feet are not grabbing me. Her face is just so lovely though, and I really love it. Nnngh.

13. I am also in the "Uhhhhhh...?" boat with regards to her feet. I am adoring everything else about her is lovely, but the feet... The feet, I am not sure about. I'm on the fence with this too.

EDIT - So if my eyeballs don't deceive me, she has two toes on each foot? They didn't really give good shots of her feet. O_o I can't tell if it's two or three toes per.

14. Wow, don't like the feet and the fact that Soom used those same long nail hands again for the third time.... very, very underwhelmed is me.

15. But what I do love are those new wings and that beautiful dress! I want! Oh why can't they sell the extra's separately?!?

16. I have already named her Opal. ... does that spell doom for me?

I've fallen in love with that face! ._.

17. I'm toast LOL

Those wings and outfit are so beautiful - she'll be perfect alongside by Obsidius!!!!

I want her all human.... none of those feet for me thank you vera muchly!!

18. Ugh, the more I look at this girl, the more her features aren't even. Looking at the pics, the eye on the right is higher than the one on the left, and her mouth skews the same way. I keep thinking it's a head tilt but, the more I look at her, the more convinced I am that it's the sculpt itself.

I really wanted to get her based on the preview, to be my Beryl's younger brother (yep, brother) but I just wouldn't be able to live with that lopsidedness.

EDIT: As for the whole Vala of Agony thing, maybe her job is to offer comfort during agonizing times as opposed to inflicting it. Since she IS a Vala and not a Rauco. It would explain the serene expression, anyway.

19. I think she is quite beautiful, but I am a sucker for Soom's Angel girls. I'm loving her ears, and actually think her feet are quite interesting. If only I had the money.

20. I think the same karleecakes, she's very very lovely, she reminds me in something even Cuprit, but maybe is due to her skin tone, i love the dress, and the crown.