1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll NOV: Clozel Vala of Agony Discussion!

Nov 8, 2011

1. I also think it's kinda weird that they offer shoes as an option but don't show a picture of them.

2. I thought that as well.

3. I completely get your point Catw07, but i think that on second hand as Soom developing every months several dolls, using the same parts, as long nails hands is a bit understandable, at least only Nephelin, and Migma so far share the same shape of hands with Clozel, same for Coquina and Amber. :)

4. Wow I love the similarities with Beryl and that dress is super interesting I must have :D

On another topic I find the feet bit odd! what are thay supposed to be?

5. Agree with both!Seems a bit odd

I don't so much of Beryl in Clozel, she ahve the same air of Amphibel and a little bit of Cuprit, but this is simply my opinion, i'm finewith those that see in her a bit of Beryl.
      Anyway accoriding to the story Clozel should be a bird, an owl, but the owl's talons have 4 claws, not two ...

6. They are ostrich feet, no? A flightless bird. Does that make her a flightless angel? That's kind of sad.

7. What's the difference between her two heads besides the ears?

She may not have striking facial features, no crab arms either, but she's still very lovely. The feet, echoing all of you, are... um.

Ah, maybe this explains her "agony".

8. I think her face is very lovely. I have to agree with a mix of amphibel, beryl, and cuprit in her. I like her placid expression as she will be more versatile. I'll be honest, the feet creep me out. I thought they were something from the dinosaur age when I first saw them. I don't know what to say. Really odd choice soom....
      As for the dress and the wings....WOW this is a beautiful outfit and the wings are more detailed and full of life than my beryl wings. I can't pass the normal head and outfit up, though, I wish the second head had something more interesting to it, either a more expressive face or some other fantasy thing other than the pointy ear theme. I love her though.

9. You are correct. She has ostrich feet. I will say this for Soom they at least try to mix it up in the fantasy feet compartment.

10. She is up for sale now folks and her price seems okay!

11. I really love her face, no matter which of those, and the feet...

...I love these feet. Ostrich feet are awesome! I would make her into another demonic creature though so the feet would just be some demon feet to me, and I think they are a cool new variety of those, with the two claws ^^

BUT: no crab claws. And the wings' shape screams "butterfly" to me, which I don't see in my collection right now. I think I might be safe, since the parts I feared most are not present in her. Maybe I'll try to find a split for one head and feet or something... but even this is onyl optional. I think I might be... safe?Wow. I feel relieved, I must say.

12. Looks like they have a shot of the shoes down at the bottom of the page.....I think her face is versatile. I can't afford soom dolls but I can always lust after them.

13. Wow. She may be the most beautiful Soom female MD to date. :D I prefer Galena's bird feet, but the overall effect is purely stunning. I'm a bit worried that she would be weighed down with those wings, but they are absolutely breathtaking. Her colors just couldn't be any lovelier. She has the Soom MD girl sense of distant beauty. I don't see them as blank so much as otherworldly. It's what makes them such wonderful goddesses, faeries and angels.

14. Wow the outfit is amazing! And it doesn't seem to be very expensive too:D

As for the doll herself: she's really lovely but doesn't invite me to buy her. I don't know why but soom girls always have something that makes me not buy them <.< The only one I would buy is Breccia...

Well I agree about the feet, they're really odd:sweat

15. I think she has a lovely sweet face that could also become a little menacing with the right face up! Anyway, she seems like she would be quite versatile :)

16. She's pretty and I love the wings... The feet are horrible. Bet there will be a lot of them floating around in the marketplace, not getting bought. Might be an interesting mod project, though. Add in some extra claws so they look like real feet.

17. They are real feet, real ostrich feet.

18. No crab arms for me, this time. :(

19. I say the feet are T-Rex feet. Which would totally have been awesome with crab arms. I AM DISAPPOINT.

20. seriously???? ostrich creep me out all of a sudden xD

Kymera: pfff that's good for me then! I kinda want a pair to make a monster x3