1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll NOV: Clozel Vala of Agony Discussion!

Nov 8, 2011

1. Oh god, I would love a Soom monthly, especially a female monthly, just like this. Someone should say something to Soom. I'd buy ALL the dinosaurs.

As for the ostrich feet, I was actually also creeped out by them, but now I like them. I wouldn't need them, though. And her face is starting to grow on me, the more I look at her. I don't need any girls around here, though.

I want more fantasy parts other than 'long nail hands'.

2. I second the dinosaur request :lol: That's the only way I'll be able to get my husband into the hobby - a dinosaur-like creation :D

3. Raptor legs! That's all that I ask on the dinosaur front. lol Maybe make the big claw-toe jointed so it can be raised or lowered.

4. I

LOVE

her feet. I only wish I liked her face more, because everything else is really spiffy. :aheartbea

5. The feet are described as Retite, which I think means they were going for Ratite, the bird family containing the Ostrich, which has feet like this.

This is definitely the last thing I was ever expecting anyone to dollify. The noble... ostrich?? I'd believe crab or nautilus before ostrich. They're not exactly Charismatic Megafauna.

6. I like her a lot, her ourfit and the various shades of blue are very gorgous to look at. Those feet were like whoa, very unexpected, I like it!! 8D

I see a bit of a storm hanging over Clozel's User Opinion area, about the feather issue... was it stated anywhere by Soom that those are indeed real feather? I've seen some impressive faux feather in my day, and maybe I'm crazy, but I hadn't thought they were real.

Also... I would just flip out in excitement if Soom did dinosaur legs... raptor feet all the way!

7. Okay I take back about her agony of being a nun and no action from men. It is her feet that may have turned them off by her. No wonder she is of agony and can't fly with those lovely wings:sweat

8. Does anyone have an opinion of her limited eyes and wig? They simply don't seem that special to me; I'm semi-plotting how I can pull off getting her, and so far I'm not enthused about those accessories.

9. I only really like her nose and lips. But I wish her eyes were smaller. I don't really like the big eyed look as much anymore.

10. Are the wings made of real fur?

11. Real FUR? No. Or at least I would strongly assume that there is no real fur on those wings. Because there seems to be no fur on the wings at all. The "fur" stuff on the upper side looks like fluffy soft feathers to me on a closer look.

Real feathers - I would say yes. They look real, at least.

12. thats what i meant! feathers! :doh thanks anyway!

13. I think most of time I want their wings and paws more than the doll itself, but soom never sell those accessrizes sperate...TAT

14. Wow . I am surprised people don't like her feet. I think she is exquisite. She is hauntingly beautiful. Sort of a delicate blue bird, japanese look. I love how they painted her feet too. Blue is my favorite color! I already have Chrom and Alex on layaway, and I really shouldn't get another doll. But, if I don't get her I know I will regret it. I want her!!!!! She's gorgeous!!! I'm probably won't get the wings though. They are expensive, and I think she is just as beautiful without them.

15. I got feet-SOOMed! :lol: I hopped on board a split for the Retite feet. :) I'm going to try them on a few of my big girls to see what bodies I can hybrid them with!

16. I thought the same thing until she arrived home - her eyes are actually smaller than my Littlefee's were.... She takes 14mm eyes but they always look partly closed like she's looking down to her hands IRL

17. Aww, why thread so dead? Clozel love is over? Well.. not for me! I got my Jeanne and gave her a faceup. Now pretty gurl. <3

[​IMG]

18. Oh wow Giggy! She's beautiful! I love your style!
      My clozel should be here soon, maybe tomorrow. I can't wait to share her here and help revive this thread too!

19. Is she home yet Auska??? I'm desperate to hear what you think of her :) I'm removing mine's eyebrows... they need more expression... oh and adding nude shadow to her lips.... otherwise I adore her!!!