1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll November (Scorpio) the Third Land: Vesuvia - Poison Kiss

Nov 24, 2008

1. "Who's that pokémon!?" ^^;

monstery appendage doll+me=DOOMED! <3

Cannot wait for more pics!

2. Looks like they've got sort of a red devil vibe thrown in there with the miniskirt, heels and horns. I wonder if that silhouette is an accurate depiction of the tail placement? Seems kind of high.

I'm happily playing with my Deneb and my two freshly arrived Onyx girls, so I think I'm safe for now. :sweat

3. I know I'm never on here, but . . .

nnnnnnnnNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o *_* :? :...(

Why does she have to be dripping pure awesome right after Wells Fargo extended my credit limit!?!!?

And when I'm a scorpo-holic with fifty of the little buggers sitting on a shelf in the bedroom??

If I show weakness, I'll HAVE to, HAVE to, do a shoot of her with my big girl . . .

[​IMG]

4. Oh my goodness, another Oregonian arthropod fan? Amazing :D!

5. I'm confused by the 'horns/ears' on her her head if she's a scorpion. I'm interested to see how the tail is jointed, but I must admit, this is the least interesting teaser picture they've done, personally. And I should like the scorpion as Scorpio.

And anyone else notice we've got a double dosing now?? Topaz and now this- both overlap in November.

6. I was hoping/wanting the outfit to be a long slinky dress, as that would be more poison kiss, bombshell. But I'll wait to see the full pictures, but I'm rather sure I'm safe.

-Anneke

7. Being a Scorpio this was on my "must get if pretty" list, but since it's noting out of the ordinary - I'm so glad *pets her walled*, but at the same time I'm quiet disappointed that they took a direct approach to the sign, rather then doing a phoenix girl, or something less ordinary then femme fatale with a scorpion tail and devil horns ^_^;

8. I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't it be so rockin if she were cast in red resin... Not very scorpion-like, but still pure awesome.

9. again I'm more curious about the clothing and head thank anything else. lol. I'm weird.

10. Oh man, such a teaser. Her ears?horns?headgear..? are quite confusing, I'm actually hoping, with her name, she has a more burnt red-color theme.

I'm looking at the picture funny, as well, though. With a title of Poison Kiss I'd hope her lips are plump and pouty.. Not plainish.

I still haven't gotten my DOB that I've already spent a fortune on for her arrival and I'll be keeping an eye on this.. o_o;!! It'll only come once, after all.. But my wallet is hoping the silhouette is more honest than I hope.. XD

11. Bow-chika wow WOW!

I gotta see how that tail works. I was prepared to see pinchers again, but man am I glad to see a tail.

Wait.. no I'm not! D: Must.. resist! Think dragon, wait for dragon! >_<

12. Hrm. Gonna have to see the final pics on this one.

...meanwhile I am quietly going to cry little tears in my coffee over the lack of Dracula armor. It really would have been so intensely awesome.

13. I really hope I'm not tempted in any way, and I can't wait to see her.

14. I wonder when soom will release the pics? tonight maybe? or tomorrow. I wish they'd be released soon.

15. i really am just hanging out for the actually pictures before forming any opinions. i just hope she looks like OMG MUST HAVE stunning - she was going to be my birthday present to myself XP

16. I bet they let us scramble for money stew a couple days. :D

17. Well, they stuck to the Super Gem mineral theme too: Vesuvianite (obviously named for the Italian locale in which it was first noted) is a crystal related to garnet. In jewelry it's more often green rather than red. :)

18. Thats so cruel- D: I hope to god she isn't as pretty as Topaz or moreso otherwise I'll die. ^^;

19. Well darn it, here I was hoping for a badass armored gal to match up with Bix and we appear to have a badass playboy bunny. :-)

Ephemeralice

20. .....Please oh please oh PLEASE let me hate her face. PLEASE. Otherwise, I am so completely doomed...