1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll November (Scorpio) the Third Land: Vesuvia - Poison Kiss

Nov 24, 2008

1. Wow so many people like thisidea. I'm interested to see the pictures, but can already tell I won't want her. Not sure what I'd do with a girl with a scorpion tail.

2. certainly interesting, though the scorpion theme as a whole doesn't call to me. I'll leave this lovely lady to you all. <3

3. Put me in the camp of 'Interesting and can't wait to see but do not want to own' The teaser doesn't strike to me as 'buy me,' so my wallet is safe for now ^^ I really don't need a girl doll (if I could locate a Topaz then that's a different story)

4. hmmmmmm, for once, the teaser doesn't speak to me whatsoever. i don't feel any need to pursue this doll at the moment, thank god! .........but we shall seee.....

5. WOW. My imagination is running wild ... I cannot wait to see her face

6. I'd like a pair of those shoes if they are separate!!!

7. Depending on how they make the tail, I might just be interested in that. So atmost...I might do a split...have to wait and see.

Though I must say, I am disappointed with the teaser, atleast with the others you got an actual shot of the doll.

8. Aww, I was really hoping for a phoenix-themed doll. Although I'm on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio, neither of those dolls really called to me. The scorpion theme could be cool, but the tail turns me away from it.

Those shoes, though...! Depending on the rest of the outfit I may have to find a split partner. XD

9. Interesting, but not something I would buy.

10. I'm the opposite, I'm thinking I'm just going to want the head/outfit. I'll probably try to split the scorpion body with someone~ :)

11. Soom you are bad! I can't bear another Soom doll now!!! I am so afraid that she's way too sexy for me to live without her poison kiss!

I suddenly have a feeling that she may come out as a tan doll. You see the red background and I always believe scorpion's color must be fire red!

12. From her profile shot, Sexy Scorpian lady appears to be quite the playgirl. I think that's what I'm looking forward to. I just hope she's sultry enough for what I have in mind. I can't resist a super sexy SOOM lady. :whee:

13. I was thinking that too lmao

14. I would definately like to see her, prolly unlikely to buy based on lack of funds, but I'd like to see if they gave her scorpion claw-hands. I'd feel a little like they missed on an opportunity if they don't, but that's just me.

15. That tail... doesn't look like an extension of her spine at all ._. actually a smart decision on their part, because then the poor thing can still sit down!

Now, let's all sit down and try to puzzle out how "Vesuvia" could possibly be considered the name of a rock >.> or maybe she's actually not a Super Gem? There were a couple MAs at the beginning of the cycle, after all (Deneb + Vega)

...oh wait I see that's already been adressed. Vesuvianite? *shakes head* Soom, you are really something X) I'm getting lots of geology trivia out of this monthly doll cycle, if nothing else.

One more month til my sign, I can't wait! (Although interestingly, my birthday was *today*. *headdesk* the Scorpio doll, released during Sagittarius XDDD)

octobercrow - Nice catch! O_O I didn't see those at all! Yeah, that a is pretty clever detail X)

Ice Mutt - claw hands would be so awesome .____.

16. i wonder if all the teaser shots from now on will be like hers??

it doesnt bother me much. sort of a love hate thing. actually its sorta cool in a way it shows us more, and also less

lol never mind i cant explain.

the only thing that does bother me about the teaser is its a drawing rather than a picture, and that only bugs me cuz i dont know how close it is to the real thing so im afraid to get excited over her tail or shoes

NSheWaits: thank you! =]

17. Now if only she was a "he," I'd be all over her...:sweat:sweat
      I want the tail though...And maybe the head... >o<;;

18. Though I am probably not going to buy her, she looks very interesting. I shall wait and see for SOOM to post pictures. And I second purplepaws, I might want that tail and possibly the head :sweat

19. I have only just seen the teaser picture right this minute on the site. I have a small feeling that she will be a new Mecha Angel sculpt....hmmm :|

20. I like the tail. I want the tail. Will have to see the rest of her before I make any decisions about whether this is a "join a split" situation, or a "suck it up and buy her" situation.