1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll November (Scorpio) the Third Land: Vesuvia - Poison Kiss

Nov 24, 2008

1. holy freaking gorgouse!

wow pearl violet resin!

2. pics are UP!!!!! whee! Her resin color is lovely!

3. She's super cute... I can live without her though.

Now her wig is another matter, I may need to find a split for that...

4. omg that resin.....She's tempting me horribly! Just becuase of the resin...

5. Oh my... That aint' no sailor moon skirt...

She is absolutely amazing. I'd get her in a heartbeat...

Actually, I might do just that.

6. Her face is gorgeous <3 I really love the sculpt. She's a beautiful doll overall, but fortunately, I'll be able to pass on her (thank gawd! ). If she was grey resin, I would have been tempted to purchase her head.

7. i'm safe, no need for her. her face looks like Beryl/Topaz combo

8. oh wow....her skin tone are so...tempting >.> but good thing for me is...she's to tall to be the one i need!!!!

9. I really love the sculpt, and her resin colour, there are some things I'd change though in the overall ensemble, part of her ensemble makes me giggle alot. I think if I do end up finding her then I'm just going to get a plain doll and not a fullset, I'd do it now if it weren't for a total lack of money. Then I'd kinda make my own ensemble. I like the tail but I'm more into a blood and fire and rebirth idea for a scorpio, sexy is great but I'd think for a doll there would be more too it for a character. The ensemble is a bit cheesy but she makes a great Dom

edit: it's the horns, they just make me laugh :lol:

10. I think that boy she's seducing is Euclase (or at least a gray skinned SG)... so you can kind of see the difference between the pearl violet and the gray.

11. She's purple! :o A purple people eater. Certainly interesting, but I'm not in love.

Mars here I come!

Dear Soom,

Can we PLEASE go back to a normal or white skinned doll for Capricorn? Or at least have normal or white as an option?

Sincerely,

--A concerned Capricorn

12. Pearl violet resin? Iiiinteresting! =O

...anyone notice that her blood type appears to be...Texas? :lol:

13. Uh... wow, as a Scorpio I'm actually really disappointed in her. I was hoping they'd be creative and steer away from the stereotype of "sex" and the scorpion tail is just too cheesy for me. I admit the resin is kind of cool, but the overall doll has me completely turned off and kind of sad.

14. OH MAN. I'd like me some chocolate o_o;

I think besides her looking absolutely gorgeous, a keeper is that her "Birthday" is the same as my boyfriend's. Yay happy bithday.

She has a very.. dreamy? Look to her. The eyes plus the pursed lips. She really does give a look that would make you be in a total state of mesmerizing bliss until she gives you some of her chocolate~.

The problem is to buy or to wait for what Sagittarius or Capricorn would be >_< She is very "simple" in extremities.. I actually like the sexy deadly look about her.. But does it fit the pricetag? /hmm..

15. im a scorpio and im safe from her (lol not like i have the money for her anyways) but im not disapointed in her, even though they went with the typical scorpion= seduce theme, you can always change the dolls character.

i dont think she pulls off the horns and deadly tail though (im not saying she doesnt look great, she does) she just seems a little to sweet to me, like a sassy yet innocent lady (not so innocent looking in that outfit but you know what i mean)

EDIT: is that snake skin? on the heels? nice touch!

16. I like the pearl violet resin skin, and her wig is just tempting! But I can pass on this one. I expected something more creative or innovative with the Scorpion, instead of just sticking a scorpion tail on a female body. She looks seductive and gorgeous as a woman by herself but the tail and horns just look too out of place. And in the context of the astrology theme, it's just too literal for me.

17. ...I am screwed. *sighs*

18. i think we have all become so spoiled by the monthly dolls, each one being more intricate a creative than the one before that this one seems to fall short. i wouldn't mind a plain doll with no extra parts if the concept and sculpt were amazing. i just feel like i have seen her before, and the resin color is not enough to make her special. i am sure many will like her,but i'm not feeling it.

19. yeah, i'm disappointed too. hello scorpio whore stereotype. psh, but that tail.... is anyone asking soom how it's attached? (because i'm not sticking some purple resin girl bum on my boys just for the sake of a tail. no matter how funny it sounds. xP)

and all this "chocolate" talk has me really disturbed. i won't elaborate, since this is a family-friendly board.

20. I am sorta relieved I don't like her face at all. I can't help but consider modding her though. That resin is too cool and I am a total nut over arthropods of all sorts!

I'll have to see if her face grows on me a bit more by the end of the order period.