1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll November the Second Land: Galena - Deity Pitta

Nov 25, 2009

1. She is so pretty! Gah! Can not buy! Can not buy! Curse you Soom!!!

2. I sure wish they still took the 4-6 month layaway plans ... that helps spends the budget sooo much! Are they charging the layaway fee now?

3. Wow!!!!
      She is breathtaking:D

4. omg YES. grey skin ftw! Much love for Soom. After missing out on my two most favourite Soom dolls (both grey skinned ones), I am so pleased that I actually decided to check the news section in time! Yaaaaaaaaayyy :dance Unless she has some very ugly weird parts that can't be swapped out, I will definitely be getting her~

5. I love the grey resin but I want to see more pictures of her first.

6. I can't stop looking at her!!!

7. Ooh. She looks perfectly eeeeeeevil.

I don't know that I need another eeeeevil doll. If she's versatile enough to not look evil ... I might put her on the layawayyyyy.

Oh. And to the person who mentioned asking someone in Japan to get it, just keep in mind that the prices are "the same" generally for the Japanese and English sites, so depending on what currency you're using, you could be in a good place or a bad place. For example, the US dollar is $1 = 88 yen, roughly. If you're using other currencies it might work out more in your favor.

(And if it were me--not offering--and I was going to pick it up for free, I would probably charge something anyway, because WHOA that is tiring business and my arms were ow the next day.)

8. Soom has done it again! She looks beautiful! So um... what's up with the name? Deity Pitta? Well I know what a Deity is and Pittas are birds right? I found this:
      "In vedic religion, Dyaus Pita is the Sky Father, husband of Prthivi and father of Agni and Indra."
      "Pitta is a genus of tropical birds."

9. Im hoping she doesnt have to many extras personally means i'll have less to spilt off:P Im after all human.

10. Those wings will be amazingly fun to blush. I think that showing the light
      through her wing is also to show how delicate the resin and design is.
      But it's definitely a photoshop effect. Her eyebrows are painted like Byggs.
      I love that she's neither smiling nor frowning (like Beryl) she has a very
      serious and focussed gaze and expression. I don't see evil though.

She's utterly gorgeous.

11. I'm going to have to get this one, so my Euclase head can steal her body. Atleast people will be happy for the parts.

-Anneke

12. Were the onyx heads extra in price? Although they didn't have any other parts.. but Heliot wasn't exactly overly expensive with all his extra parts. But yes, extra pricing for extra heads, but still >_< /grabby hands

13. As sad as I am to give up on the other doll I had planned on getting instead
      (in the hopes Galena was WS!) I cannot miss another grey SG girl.....
      Ahh I'm dying for her release yet I really hope she doesn't come out on Friday :-(

14. :o She is grey. Oh whoa.
      Her face reminds me very very much of Onyx. Oooh. How lovely.

15. WOW shes gorgeous! and the grey resin is fantastic, so pretty and i love the shade of it. im lucky i dont need her though ^^; i dont know what the next month will do to me though =___= soom tinies have been stealing my heart a little too late these days. but i love her wings! thats so creative

16. oh nice mouth! hoping she'l available also in white or normal skin so that head will be mine :XD:

17. I'm not sold on the grey resin or on the head yet for that matter. I do like the wings though. I hope they do offer at least a WS option, surely soom has realized that there are a alot of people that might not go after a fantasy colored doll?

As for layaway fees, unless they change it for Galena's release, they aren't charging them right now anyway. I did a mock order for layaway and and it didn't add any. :D

18. No they weren't --- the price was $610 for a blank doll ... same as the standard etditions... I think having an extra head in the mix will help make this girl a bit cheaper for everyone involved in a split

19. I want her absolutely !

20. Oh my gosh, wings!!! She is so pretty - I want her!