1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll October (Libra) the Third Land: Euclase - The last judgement

Oct 20, 2008

1. Well, I'm sold. I'm just finishing up layway with my IO. So I guess this guy is next...and personal promises get pushed back once again... He's so unbelievably perfect for my ancient. I swear Soom are out to get us all.

I read other people said their hearts didn't go thud. Mine fell out and bounced along the floor. He's so perfect. =_=;;; I too am a sucker for Egyptian things.....Not that that matters to my character...but it was a selling point for me.

I think he'll quickly become my favourite doll~ ever. **feels bad for others**

As to the Anubis comments. I think he's most likely based on that, and Osiris, I believe green was the skin colour of rebirth though...**shrugs**

2. I think Anubis was an influence as well.

But maaaan, I really love his face. :O I'm not really into the bigger guys, and those big huge hands don't really seem to match his pretty-boy face, but he's definately tempting! I can't wait to see more pictures.

3. Yeah, um .... ARGH YUM! <3 Thank god I'm not really into actually buying dolls of this style ... thank GOD I'll be able to oogle him in the galleries from all you lovely people who do buy him! :D

He is for SURE my favourite Zodiac doll they've released so far. I sometimes find Soom's heads a wee bit blank in terms of expression but this guy really is quite spectacular. That mouth. There's really something about it.

4. Oooh...wooow. :O

I'm in love with the headsculpt. I can't wait for the rest of the pictures, I want to see some profile pictures!

Ah... so it was Egyptian.. I thought at first it was something Mesoamerican themed. X)

EDIT:
      The head-dress reminded me of Quetzacoatl... Err, the Mayan had other rituals regarding human hearts though... X)

5. oh gosh he is stunning! i can't wait to see more pics! I wonder if he'll have dog legs to match his hands? lovely!

6. oh my gosh..>>
      Egyptian looking with claws and wing ears..
      I only went on the soom site on an off chance too T-T
      Hes gorgeous..
      Poor poor bank account.

7. Holy... wow. He's amazing! I can't wait to see more of him~!

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to afford him, on account of me going to... Egypt in two weeks. xDDD Oh, the irony!

8. I'm so relieved! I for one am not soomed this time around. :lol:

I do like him, but he's just not my thing. If he had been more...angelic, I suppose, I would've fallen hard. As it is I was hoping this guy had wings, but alas, feathery ears? It's a neat concept, and I will look forward to owner's pics, but thankfully, my bank account is safe! XD

I am curious to see more photos, though, just to see what other tricks Soom has up their sleeve.

9. I love him. I love his ears that look like a ears of mokona in cartoon(tsubasa co.):D

10. I know, I am not sure what to do right now *_**_**_*

outfit or full doll

outfit or full doll???

11. I am pretty sure that after examining the hands he is to based off of Anubis and Thoth; because of the fact that they are the two signs of justice with the final judgement before death.

But also please tell me that my friend and I aren't like, chasing an invisible dream with this but this is my bit of speculation...
      We can see that atleast the open eyed head has the clawey hands, and Soom are prone to doing fantastic things so wolf paddy clawy interchangable feet parts? I think that would be BEYOND fantastic. Either way I think its certain I have to get one; even my friend who was determined not to get another one until he see's one he falls in love with is considering him...

12. he is really interesting, and i love egyptian theme dolls... soom makes alot of dolls that i love.

13. well he definitely looks awesome, i can't say it in any different way than anyone else has so far... but i gotta say i was hoping for another female to be next =/ maybe november...

14. SOOM'd. DX

Hello, Layaway, you break my bank account gently...

I'm going to start sending in job applications now, and pray he's either over 1000 (so I can't buy him), or not as appealing when I see more pictures. Soom is trying to kill me, I know it... Ughhh...

15. Has anyone else noticed the slight Michael Jackson look? Tiny nose, undefined lips...:lol

Anyway, he's dreamy. Can't wait to see more:)

16. am i the only one thinking that he looks like a grown up, more realistic luwen? ^w^~~~
      esp the eyes and lips <3
      i can't wait to see the remaining promo photos soon.

17. Mm, I can live without his clothes, and wig... we'll see about eyes...

Still.... I'm just trying to find a way to make him fit my nonexistant budget... Leave it to Soom to drive me past broke. T.T

18. I'm glad they did a Libra doll since it's my Zodiac, but I'm still kinda bummed. I'm sure he'll be lovely, but the gray skin does nothing for me. And the alternate ears are just....I dunno. They remind me of enormous bunny ears. :doh

Maybe when I see more pics I'll change my mind but for now he's a pass.

19. Phew. It's only Topaz that's Soomed me so far. I know I can probably only ever afford one of the MD dolls and I'm still happy with my choice. But I love ancient Egyptian themes and I absolutely can't wait to see more of this guy!

I didn't notice the claws on his hand until someone said something. I guess I need to check the color balance on my monitor ^^;.

20. he's dreadfully gorgeous~ i kept staring at his ears... so cute, they resembled stylized jackal ears~ :)