1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll October (Libra) the Third Land: Euclase - The last judgement

Oct 20, 2008

1. Same here. I'm in a split. I LOVE that outfit! No idea who's going to waer it but I'll "wing" it when it gets here! LOL!

2. I think this is totally accurate and a really interesting purchasing phenom!!! We didn't see any splits to speak of like this until AFTER the Sards arrived and collectors went into overdrive with regrets and wtbs!!!! This concerns me because I badly, desperately want my Odin's Ravens twins....but cannot justify the cost of a second blank Euclase at this point, however, I think it's going to be very difficult to find him complete on the secondary market....

AARGH!

3. That is interesting! I know I fell into the pretty grey boy camp. If he'd had elf ears, I would have probably bought two.

4. Off-topic conversation about jobs and saving has been moved to the Saving/Waiting Thread in Incoming Dolls.

Let's talk specifically about Ravens here....uh, I mean Euclase. ;)

5. Just saw him for the first time today (yeah XD late on the 'omg next soom doll' bandwagon).

I love the necklace he is wearing all the multicoloured beads, but other than that I don't have any reason to want him, which is a shame.. since he does lok very awesome and god like.

No doubt knowing my luck I will grow to want him, and then there will be none left XD.

6. I felt the same way about Sard before. Isn't that always the way it happens? Especially after seeing the owner's photos of him. Then you really wished you'd bought him. XD I'm glad I totally fell in love with Euclase before he was sold out this time. :)

7. Haha, that's the way Bix was for me. I fell in love with him the day before he sold out, but I would have ZERO ways to pay for him, so I've decided I'll try the secondhand market...eventually. >.>; Hopefully, he'll pop up in a few years. Man, my dolly buying is SO out of order, it's insane. Oh well. As long as they all get here. XD I might as well just ignore the whole "order of buying" thing I had going on.

8. I wish Soom would spread their wonderful dolls out a bit more... I really want Euclase, but am still waiting for my Sard and really don't want to buy another doll so soon... I will probably regret not buying him, but it's just too soon for me... :(

9. Last day to order!

10. I know exactly what you mean. I kept imagining trying to find Euclase later like I'm doing with Sard. But hey, yay for out of order dolly buying. XD *soomed*

11. Wow, I really do hope you get a second chance at Bix. Less than 10 people on DoA ordered him if the waiting thread is something to go by so he's the rarest MD on DoA up till now.

But I'm personally glad Euclase didn't grab me. I would have no money left. The grey skin still intrigues me though...so much awesome options.

12. Well, I know a local ordered him, and if she doesn't bond with him, she offered to sell him to me. If that's the case, I'll work over the summer (if I can't study abroad), so that I could hopefully pay her off this time next year. Meanwhile begging her to keep him. Such a gorgeous boy; I don't know why people didn't order him. =/ But I'd even have a backstory, for the claw arm, inspired largely by his poem.

But thanks for the luck! If the local girl wants him, I'll probably be waiting a while to get him, first getting You and Lucy, and Sleeping Fairy. Ugh, I don't even know anymore. My order is so messed up. XD

13. pearl i mean Euclase finally is marked sold out O.o Lordy i manage to held back on getting a second one....

14. Hehehe...well, I'm glad someone did! :sweat

15. lol I just wish it wouldn't take me five months to pay him off. I just ordered the base. I would love everything with him, but I have plans to make him into a specific character and he's the only chance I've got. Grey skin and chicken feet ftw!

16. Remember, your personal doll plans for Euclase should be taken to the Waiting Room! Thanks. :)

17. :/ I didn't know to begin with. I mean this is Euclase discussion...

18. With regards to Euclase's Meditation head, has anyone concluded if the wing/doggie ears are attached or not?
      If they are attached, anyone considered modding them to a smaller size; I'm thinking elf or fairy, or anything smaller. LOL!

19. I think they may be jointed. XD Wiggleable ears!

20. NecrochildK: Wiggleable ears? Visualizing wiggling ears just tickles my funny bone! :D