1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll October (Libra) the Third Land: Euclase - The last judgement

Oct 20, 2008

1. I know what I can do. T_T Bribe myself to do all my schoolwork on time... yeah... I'll work now. XP And what's more, get my gifts finished after dinner! SELF BRIIIBES!!! ...Hey, it worked on Alexander...

2. I LOVE this boy so far!!!!!!!!! I think it might be the hands actually, (they seem very elegent to me-beautiful veining and positioning, just more rounded and clawed on the tips :) ). That headdress is just...:drool

Not so sure I can afford him, but, oh I can't wait to see what the rest of him looks like!

3. he looks so sexy, but i am happy that i think the nose are to small for me, also gray dolls is not my style.. but he's eyes and mouth are just ...omg....
      maybe i change my mindt and want him when i see the rest of the pics... lets hope not.

4. I have to wait for more pictures. He is lovely. Just don't know how he would fit into my family. (Sigh).

-Anneke

5. aww... I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping for a girl this month, I'm not interested in boys.
      I guess that means I can keep saving for my minifee.

6. Alright this is bad because I NEED this boy and I don't have any money. I'm going to cry now TmT

7. Ouf! :sweat He's beautiful, but he's not for me. I hope I don't fall for Sagittarius, my own zodiac sign.

8. ...I think I am smitten. *faints* Why oh why did my car decide to break last week?

9. You know, I can really sort of see him growing a snout like Anubis. I was also wondering whether they would do paw feet for him? That would be really cool!!

10. Every month there is something new and unusual to look forward to. Even if a particular doll is not to my personal taste, they are constantly coming up with something different and creative and beautiful.

I love the Egyptian motif with this one...I can't wait to see more pictures of him once he officially goes on sale.

I would be in heaven if they ever create some kind of a mermaid-themed monthly doll. :aheartbea

11. They created a merman for... February's theme? Yeah, it was a Soom Male Vega- all blue and purdy!

And the more I look at him, the more I love his face-up. The gold accents and the styalized eye look... nurg! I hate Soom :|

12. They already done that with Vega Last Song. The mermaid tail was only an outfit but it was definitely a doll "from the sea".
      edit: too slow. ^^

13. Wow he really is something...but he doesn't grab me too much at the moment (teeny nose xD) thankfully but if it turns out he has dog legs to go with the Egyptian/Anubis theme I am so screwed :o
      Must save money for Sagittarius!

14. He sure is pretty, but I'm safe. I LOVE everything Soom does with their monthlies tho, he is truly beautiful. :)

15. He looks truly amazing!

16. sigh.* And they've done it again. I really want those ears. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a go. lol.

17. :o OMG! No! No!

He's so...fabulous! I have DoD dolls on my list though. But...I have...money saved for them too. Oh, this is awful. I must see all the shots, however. But Egyptian! I never expected it, such an awesome mythology, so wonderful in every way. This is absolutely tragic for me. Eep!

.hlp

18. I just LOVE soom and every doll they bring out. haven't even painted my Sard yet who arrived last week!

but, I want a girl for Sard's story, so I'll wait. if this were a girl - oh, I'd be in layaway again!

what an intelligent, creative group to bring out so many well-researched masterpieces. they quote Rilke and Shakespeare and know their mythology. and, wow do they ever know how to grab our attention. :love

19. My gosh, he looks amazing!

20. how very odd- is he anubis? a Jackles ears would point upwards... Anubis weighs the heart so that fits with jugement and the scales of libra.

I am a sucker for egyptian stuff but I am glad I went for the fairy as I prefer her.

Can't wait for more pictures tough, he is a stunner and if money was free flowing, he would also be mine!