1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll October (Libra) the Third Land: Euclase - The last judgement

Oct 20, 2008

1. Hehe I'm pretty sure the rest of the outfit is gorgeous though. I think the only parts I might want are those bracelets. But then again if my boy has this other side to him (you know like a past life or something) the outfit could come in handy.

Oh you are not alone with the name. I am torn between Isis and Dante, lol. Probably Dante...yeah I know Isis is another Egyption god, but I like the name, always have on a boy. ^^

2. Im not sure now..i looked at his hands..they are in the same position as my Vega's..hmm

3. I did some calculations, and am putting in a job application after class today. If he's $800 and I work 8 hours a week at $7 an hour I can pay for his layaway, and have a little bit of money left over. @___@ oh, PLEASE, layaway, PLEASE!

No clothes... and as far as names go, he seems to fit right with my character Shidran...

4. Haha that is the same sort of concept image I currently have; like an alter ego of this spoilt egyptian prince gone horribly wrong x3 My current name pondering that I am pretty much settled on though is Khalfani; because not only does it mean 'He Shall Rule' it also has a meaning of a very materialistic and power craving personality...
      That and Bastion is going to call him Fay to annoy him >>
      Isis is a beautiful name for a boy~~~

5. I'd like the outfit plz =D haha but them ears rly o.o

6. Joining in the squeeing here! From what has been shown so far, he looks AMAZING. :fangirl: The theme is well chosen and so far I just love his open eye head. It is more stylized looking and androgenous than many of Soom's previous boys, but to me that is a plus. Assuming he's not a MA, anyway . . . that would be too big for me.

I can't wait for more pics though! :daisy I want to see some profile shots of his nose. I also wonder, is he really grey skinned, or is it just the photos? *remembers DoD's Kalix and Delphine promo pics* :XD: They had some trouble with Shadow Onyx.

Lazulistar ~ I think he'd be awesome in casual outfits! His default looks stunning, but I don't think I'd keep him in it much. ;)

7. *laughing* I guess we'll just have to wait and see...I do like the grey skin very much, though...I don't know if I'm looking for reasons (excuses?) to buy or not to buy him! *still laughing*

8. wow... considering when I got my sard I planned to have him be eygtian... this is a real killer... I have to see the rest of him. If I am not completely in love with his feet maybe I will just try to get the outfit off of someone >.< But omg his hands and whoever says he looks like a more mature lu-wen you are not helping XD (my 2 lu-wen twins are part of my ammons story!!!)

PLEASE be grey skin so I wont want him T^T

9. Me too! I like the androgynous look--I think it contributes to the idea of "balance". I'm hoping for grey skinned. It may be hopeful thinking on my part, but when compared to Onyx' pictures, and the two skin tones, it seems Euclase's color is leaning towards grey. Like you, the size is an issue--MA is too big for me also.

10. ooohh

my

god

im stunned! speeachless!!!

he's beautiful!!!!

are those wing like things ears??

11. They need to cast him in tan skin!

I need my cranky Egyptian Demon otherwise my life will slowly circle the drain... -__-

12. to be honest I HOPE he's in gray and not in other colors (wont happen) I need something to turn me off from him. Not a big fan of the open eyed head but LOVING on that sleeping head.

13. A small part of me wants them to offer him in WS so I can stick my sards head on his little anubis body of goodness XD (can you tell I'm excited?)

14. Wow. I think he's gorgeous. Look at those slanting eyes. Beautiful faceup, too. Are his eyelids actually gold? I'd really like to see his skin in comparison with a normal skin doll and the dark onyn. He looks like he'd be somewhere in between.

15. see'ing the scales in the background you would think i'd be disapionted. maybe its the egypt thing but im in love!!!! i dont care at all that they stuck to the scales. after all they threw justice in there

16. I am at a loss for words here. Christ on a cracker Soom, why do you make amazing dolls!?

I am in love with the dreaming head and the ears!!! My heart says join in on yet another split, but my mind, bank account, and upcoming trips are shouting, "NO!"

I can not wait to see the rest of the Soom photos, expecially ones showing his lower half. With hands like that, I'm wondering if he'll have unusual feet as well...

17. You just made me think of something...

Anubis body...Anubis is the god of death... Anubis is a jackal. If they put different legs on him I will die.

18. Awww, dang! It IS a male Libra! I didn't think they'd do it. ^^

He is truly knee-weakening. What a majestic face! And all that Egypto-style drag is sixteen gallons of fabulous in a ten-gallon bucket. Wonderful.

The head-wings do evoke some kind of allegorical-goddess statue... and they do call to mind the way seraphs usually appear in anime/manga, so I think they've nailed the look of some kind of high-ranking seraphic judge. Dunno if they'll throw in snakes or jackals or scarabs, or anything that'd really drive the Egyptoid theme home-- or if they'll keep things ambiguous. Like the way Io wasn't really clearly American or African or anything specific, that was kinda nice.

I wonder if he is grey or white?

19. We're all doomed. It's official.

20. Soom is amazing!!

A pharaoh looking doll for Libra is genius!!! Just amazing!!