1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Monthly Doll September the Second Land: Sphaler - Millennium Mireu

Sep 21, 2009

1. Oh wow...he's absolutely gorgeous! This is the first time I've been tempted to buy a limited! :)

2. And here I was just thinking that I was safe this month! T_____T

3. Well, I'm just super super happy I got my Soom Bygg!!
      OMG I almost didn't because of what I "thought" Sphaler
      would be. Yay.

I keep looking at Sphaler's pics...it seems very mish mash
      to me...can someone show me a pic of a dragon with antlers?
      Eeek the more I look at the antlers the more they look like
      arms & fingers:eek: But yeah, he's definitely not what
      I was expecting...good for Soom!! (I guess)

The teaser pic is completely different from how theirs normally
      are, it's actually not much of a tease! Interesting to me at least.

4. D: he has such a cocky look... I may be screwed lol.

5. *continues to stare for another 10 minutes* Yup I'm soomed. ._. He's absolutely beautiful. I got to bring this boy home even if it means beans and rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner until the end of the year. XD;;

6. Yeah, me too. Everyone seems disappointed it's not another Heliot kindof guy, but on the other hand, Soom is making something completely new, a dragon for pete's sake :D

Also, dragon with antlers:

7. Wow, love the picture!! Thanks Snow;)
      I still look forward to seeing the rest of him!

8. Damn it...i was so hoping for a grey skin boy...like a big version of Bygg or something. I've been savign for this guy if he was grey skin. I feel kinda let down :(
      I'm never going to get my Dien

9. I'm very interested in seeing more of the outfit but i dont think im digging the doll, thats ok though means im safe:)

10. So far I am in love ... especially of the ears! If the other pictures turn out as promising as this one, I am utterly and totally soomed - again XD

11. I'm kinda... dissapointed. I was really thinking it'd be something more Heliot-ish, but he really does look like the God for Amber/Euclase rather then Heliot/Onyx. The antlers, the funny ears... I dunno. I'm not feeling him at all. >_< I was saving myself for him (erm. sounds weird) but... now I'm really rather put out. Maybe I'll like him more with more pictures...

12. hmm.. i really hope they put the option to choose grey/white skin.. now i wonder what kind of legs he could have lol.. looking the hands, seems he could be .. bird or something else

13. He isn't giving me quite the massive *GUH* that Sard, Euclase and Chrom did but I have every faith that he will still have made his way into the house by the time the year ends. ;)

I like that Soom are moving strongly back into realistic sculpts territory again. The tiny nose anime look is lovely but their realistic boys and girls are the most beautiful in the whole of dollie-dom...IMHO :sweat:aheartbea

14. He reminds me of a dragon from the Eastern myth!

He's sure gorgeous though...I can't wait til they release more pics.

15. I agree, I think he is a dragon, and hopefully he will have dragon legs! :D Although, if soom was going to go that route, I would have preferred baby dragons earlier XD

16. Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_dragon

[​IMG]

Seems like we may be in for a re-appearance of some Euclase-ish claws for the feet.
      It would ruin the run they had with the tiny MD's having the same features as the larger MD's, but hell, white skin Euclase feet....... So hard to resist.

17. I'm here thinking just the same ^^U He is like a male Amber...

18. looking at the horns, the claws and the carb i would say they are going for dragon. I rather like the fluffy ears :) his face looks a tad immature in comparison to some of Sooms past dolls.

Still looking nice if not a touch bland so far. i guess the teaser pictures just arent drawing people in yet. lol

19. uhhh interesting, how about his resin color?It seam silver not just WS or gray resins, or maybe just his blushing?

20. seeing his ears, i suppose there will be only one head as cass.. is only to me that the mold could be a cass modded one?