1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Monthly Doll September the Second Land: Sphaler - Millennium Mireu

Sep 21, 2009

1. Sweet resin gods above! You will be mine, pretty boy!

While I was hoping for a Heliot-ish MD, I was dreading it. Because I knew, at some point, Soom would release a stag MD and I wouldn't have the monies.

Can't wait to see what his feet are like!

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

2. ::falls over on t he floor foaming at the mouth:: AAAAAAAAAAUGH! Already I want him so badly! God, I wish we weren't facing losing our house and the having no money and stuff! Oh god! PLEASE! Let something good happen in our life that I can afford this beauty! lol I so wish Soom could put new MD creations on hold until our financial problems pass.

3. HOLY COW. :o

He's beautiful! Something I wasn't expecting at all! I'm surprised, in a very good way! I still have to see other face shots and the rest of his body to decide if I'm SOOMED, but right now...I'm loving him. >w<

4. How can they be running out of ideas if no one expected this? If he were a unicorn, then they'd be recycling ideas.

I'm liking Sphaler so far - not love though. I defo want that outfit!

5. XD I expected a dragon sooner or later, but I still didn't expect quite this. I LOVE him!

6. Me: Ahahahaaha, bank account. You're so boned.
      Bank account: GO TO HELL!

The more I look at him the more I love him. I'm just waiting to see what they do for feets (and the lower half of that outfit).

MuseumBizarro - People were really iffy about Hati/Skoll's paws too. But I think it was mostly due to the poor blushing.

7. XD Poor Bank Account.
      I dunno, I love his hands and I'm expecting some big dragon feet to match! I mean his hands look very much like an eastern dragon's. I wonder if he'll have a long tail! That'd be so awesome!

8. oh interesting, i think you're right

9. That's exactly what my husband said. :lol:

Oh man, a tail! Even more reason to buy this guy! I'm guessing big dragon feet too. Especially if he really is a Korean dragon.

10. ::whines in longing::

11. Yeah if he has claw feet (with dragon theme) then he belongs with amber/euclase ;-P
      He's OK on first impression, not a huge wow factor but still enticing. I need to see more of him!

12. I was safe until I found out he was a dragon...:nosebleed

I absolutely LOVE the ears. Pretty!

13. Stupid ear blush question: Does the ear blushing come with the face-up? Or do you have to get body blushing?

14. I love his face and clothes :D can't wait to see more.
      He looks like a light grey dragon, a mixture of white (Beyla) and grey (Bygg).

15. I think because they are detachable, it will come under body blush, like Cass's shell ears

16. I actually like his face, not sure if that's enough to make me buy him tho... but the "dragon" aspect has me dying. If he has dragon legs then I may be in trouble... if he has a TAIL!?!? ::faints:: (I like his creepy hands a lot too.)

17. ::groans:: I so wish I could get him! I'd maybe get him without the paint job and do it myself in red and gold maybe! I don't even know, all I know is he's awesome and I have no money!

18. *breaks up laughing* That's about where I am right now, too.

My first impression was a bit, "...huh?" Then I actually made the mistake of really looking. Then it was, "Oh, curses. Still Soomed."

19. The dragon idea is interesting. Depending on how they go about doing the parts, I may get him. If they have an option of just human parts (like with Cass) I may end up just getting that, as I rather hunt down hooves for him. Again, depending on IF he is a dragon (I strongly think so based on the pictures posted!), I'll have to see if I like his extra parts. It could be pretty epic! :whee:

20. The hands look like they picked up some dragon finger on a normal hand :/ I don't really like the quick transition between the two parts ...

A tail would be definitly interesting!