1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Monthly Doll September the Second Land: Sphaler - Millennium Mireu

Sep 21, 2009

1. When I saw the picture, I initially thought that yes, he looks like an ancient martial arts master that doesn't look old, but then, for some reason, my brain screamed:

FINISH HIM.

MORTAAAAAAAAL COMBAAAAAAAAT.-insert battle theme here-

...ANYWAY.

That picture is pretty epic.XD

I agree about the Soom pictures, his face is much stronger and more masculine in the shop pictures, which pleases me beyond belief. :whee:

2. And I was preferring the original softness...I may have the mob after me with torches and pitchforks, but I may be trying to sand a wee bit of that jawline down after he arrives, depending on how he looks from different angles.

3. I'm still trying not to touch my Chrom's face... his nose is a bit off for me. So if the mob comes after you instead, I'll be safe >_>

Also, I agree about the jawline on Sphaler.. It makes his face look a little flat to me. It adds to the asianness of his features though. But it's really oddly flat, just under his chin.

4. Awww, hopefully no mob. ;)

I want to keep him with more Asian features, so I'm happy. I love his face as is.
      BUT I look forward to seeing your mods! It's fun to see what people will do with him.

5. Mastah Fuzzy Clustah is cool. -nods approvingly-

It's lying next to him along with his fan in the shop pictures, which would imply that it does, but it's not mentioned anywhere in the parts list :/ Strange!

6. Ordered Sphaler that I did. I only need him in human form. I do not split or modify full set designer dolls but because my religion prohibits the non human parts, I may have to sell them. I shall decide only when they arrive. I may keep the non human parts without opening them.

DarkRegrets.....I cannot imagine the CANADIAN border tax. It's going to cost around C$150. :...( But I try to stay possitive, the Canadian dollar is appreciating. :|

7. Brrrrr.:shudder

I'm trying to stay positive. Soom always marked down my packages, whether I wanted them to or not.

Ah well, I'll deal with the tax when he gets here. T___T

8. Canadian tax seems like a bastard... What's the deal with it? I know Aussie Taxes are charged on imports if you receive like, over 1k worth of goods over a month..

Also - I hope they do all randomly come with that ball, I mean, random item or WHAT.
      I love his wig so much.. I'm so glad they finally went back to fibre wigs instead of fur :( I just don't like fur for some reason! I love the random bits of grey through this wig... Helps tie together his makeup and hair well. Also, it's going to look sexy on my WS girl >_>

9. I want one, I really like him...... But I am only 13, and I just got a new doll that took all my money..... I dont get why people are dising him. BUT thats just me!

10. Thou shalt not be scorned... Lol... But I actually think that looks cool. Maybe not the bushy eyebrows but I do like the beard and mustache

11. Sorry I couldn't get my phone to scroll down to delete the photo

12. If master fuzzy clustah didn't have the eyebrows, he just wouldn't like Master-y enough :3

Has anyone figured out why he was WS/NS yet? We were all so sure he'd be black or grey resin.

13. i love this doll. my Friend Ravenmoon is getting one and I can't wait to see him when he gets here.

14. Canadian tax is brutal, I need to factor in a lovely customs fee. >_> Ah well. Hopefully not!

I think he isn't dark/grey resin because he's the light element, correct? So that would keep to the 'light-skin'' resin. Could have played on the shadow aspect of light, but they had hinted at people who bought Heliot that they would like Sphaler, and Heliot is white resin too. I figure they made him NS for Sphaler because people kept asking for different resin options.

15. Also, the last boy with claws was grey...and there were people then who passed because of that (no other option).

16. I guess. It's just a little odd they would randomly throw NS into the mix, just to give it another choice :( Gives me less of a significant feeling for the Sphaler with that choice.

17. I suspect they did this because people have repeatedly asked them to make the option available. They are pretty good at listening to customer requests like that.

18. Ah, I guess that makes sense. I hope they listen and do more NS girls then >_> Also, I should go prod them with tan requests.

19. A tan unicorn girl would kill me, really, anything tan with hooves...

20. hehehe... i got my temp wig for my dragon boy in... and now im like "jeez its going to be a long wait for some one to use this."