1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly (Zodiac) Doll Speculation thread '08 Part 2

Oct 30, 2008

1. Or an eagle girl with a scorpian tail that shoots fire.

:sweatgood thing I don't work for soom :lol:

2. Whoa! Leechy, your pics are amazing! Soom should hire you ;)

3. Astrological representation aside, Saggitarius is derived from the Roman Saggitarii, a batallion of specially trained archers mounted on horseback. That's the most literal translation, so I actually hope that Soom does something fantastically different then that. Maybe an Indian equivalent, in tan? :D Or maybe an Arabian? Since they have such fine horses...... I'm just throwing some crazy ideas out there. Please don't hurt me.... >_<

4. wow eagle too?? i've never heard of the eagle i dont think. thanks so much for the info!

im hoping for a pheonix with bird feet. so ill be safe.

5. Oh man, I would LOVE an Arabian theme, especially if it involves their horses. Those are good ideas, Miss_Pygmalion~! =D

6. :lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that! I kept thinking...cool...a stillsuit....

7. Oooh, that'd be awesome too! <3 Would make for a nifty fullset.

8. Oh yes please.:D

9. Soom will doom us all... whatever they put out.

10. Well I think that they will do a female doll next with some kind of animal legs. Maybe hawk legs just like Euclase. they must have noticed that Beryl and Sard were a huge success and then Euclase of course.

Can you imagine a sexy girl with phoenix legs for example that also has some transparent resin on her, like Topaz? Maybe a transparent bow or wings or some part of her legs?

If they do create something like that, although I am broke beyond words, I will definitely charge my credit card!

I am also dreaming that some day they may create a sexy lioness or tigress!! A feminine IO with lion legs and a tail!

11. I think if they do choose to do the Phoenix representation for Scorpio, it will include some sort of resin feathers somewhere on the body. Like Vega's fin forearms. :)

12. If her face is anything like as beautiful as Onyx, regardless of what the rest of her looks like, my wallet will probably crumble into dust as its become redundant....I won't be able to prevent myself from getting one.:...(

13. Topaz was very beautiful as well:)

14. You're right of course and I did consider getting her but shadow onyx's resin colour was perfect for my main female character and her face had that spiky sexiness...also perfect..

*throw self on floor and wails like a big baby*

15. Beryl had the face that did me in - but I got into BJDs a little too late to grab her. Ah well. =)

I have to wonder if, for Sagittarius, they'll combine it with Ophiuchus (former Serpentarius), as some zodiacs do consider the snake-bearer a sign and it falls just before Sagittarius. (So much that I'm actually on the cusp of the two signs)

I'm thinking they'll probably just stick to the traditional 12 signs, but it hit me earlier that there could be some influence in either Scorpio or Sagittarius that reflects the 13th sign that's between them.

16. And the wait begins - again :)

17. agree but that what make this part more fun :) and what cause me to get grey hair more early >.>

18. So 2 more dolls this year... I wonder if they'll keep making them next year - or if they will re-release them (unlikely, but one can dream)...

19. I think that after the last Zodiac doll, they will move on to a new theme for next year. I highly doubt that they will do any kind of re-release for these amazing dolls, which really is a pity. :(

20. They've shown some pretty epic creativity thus far -- I am sure if they do another theme next year, it will be just as impressive. I wouldn't be too surprised if they did something like going to every other month, though, instead of monthly, just to help keep on top of the orders for these fabulous creations.