1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly (Zodiac) Doll Speculation thread '08 Part 2

Oct 30, 2008

1. If I could have Soom do any doll, I would have them do a deer doll.

Antlers, cloven hooves, a long face like Beryl, and pointy ears. If they made one, my wallet would lose weight again.

2. Actually, Soom did the doll I'd always wanted to see done, which was Heliot, but he wasn't exactly how I'd wanted to see it done, so when I saw the teasers, I was excited, but the actual doll itself didn't strike me as much as I'd hoped he would. I didn't have the money for him to begin with, but yeah. *shrugs* I think he just looked too young for me, somehow.

3. that would be so cool! but man would it be a challenge. ou they should give him like.. claw bat feet and hands! i cant even see resin bat wings... i was thinking more werewolf-transformation paws and claws and teeth :) a fierce dia!

4. wouldn't it be amazing??? I can't wait to do mine, I swear. He'll be another one of the transformation-mods that'll be standard optional parts if I ever get my own doll line off the ground. hehehe and yeah, a werewolf transformation would seriously be sooo pretty, I'd love to see a wolf tail on it, too!!! <3!

5. yuki youre the first person to ever recognize it! that one is actually a drawing that i did about 5 years ago for a school grid drawing- where theyre trying to teach everyone to shade lol. so i found that pic and redrew it into pencil, which is the pic i linked:) i havent seen the original since then though, i lost it on the web lol

man everyone types fast! as soon as i finished my other post like 5 messages appeared! a deer would be cute, but i think id want him to be a smaller scale for some reason. soom really doesnt do an msd size, i kind of wish they would

6. Soom really should make a werewolf type of doll. Another cool one would one that's part dragon. My favorite part of the dolls like those are the feet that are hooves or claws or something along those lines. Paws would be one they should do. I really like the bat idea, I think the ears on that would be pretty amazing.

7. OMG, bat ears would just be <3!!!!! XD I hadn't thought about that! hehehehehe just so big and pretty!

8. ArouraAnn - Wow, really? I think I might actually have it saved... It's gotta be somewhere on my comp.... I think.. >>; Anyway, that's a really great drawing. :) I love it.

-looks through her comp- YEP! I got it still! XD HERE!

Oh and I know! Everyone's so frickin fast, its crazy!! :XD:

9. thanks yuki! :) think you could pm me the original please? id like to compare! lol

lol just about everytime i finish my post i refresh and they multiply like rabbits! its kind of fun that everyone is up and chatting though, rather than waiting days for replies:)

10. lmao, yeah, I sometimes wonder if I'm posting too much. I actually test at 112wpm. >_> Evidence that I spend waaaay too much time on the interwebs. >XD

11. wow thats impressive! i type alot, but ive never really tested my wpm. plus every time i post im like typing sideways....
      but anyways, what does everyone think sooms next project will be? (lol having two conversations at once still makes us on topic right?)

12. I used to work at a place where you had to test over 60 wpm, and they tested you from time to time to make sure you were still up to par. I had to laugh when I tested that fast, I'll be honest. :XD: It was definitely one of those "HOLYCRAP!" moments. hahaha XD

I hope they come out with another line like the zodiac dolls, 'cause I just love their limiteds so much, I hope they don't stop making things like that. hehehehe ^_^ the mythological creatures theme sounds really neat to me. I'd love to see a theme like that. hehehe that way everyone could get their kicks: Dragons, werewolves, vampires, gryphons, nagas (medusas), etc, etc, etc. And I dunno if it keeps us on topic, but I try to stay on topic so we don't get locked. :<

13. Hellsingmongrel - I'm lucky if i can type one sentence per minute, lol. But, I thin the bat would be really amazing because of the ears!!! I can just imagine it, so cute!!! :D

OOOOH!!! A gryphon!!! I love it! They need that!!

14. sorry to double post, but something I'd love to see would be a whole line of halloween-y type characters for dolls. That's one of my favorite themes. They could do witches, vampires, rag-doll boys or girls, black cats, bats, werewolves, ghosts, LOTS of things. ^u^

yeah, most people don't type very fast, and really it's not something that's needed much, so it's understandable. and wouldn't it be so neat??? I'm definitely going to have to do a vampire boy AND an optional bat-head on one that I sculpt. hehehe I had ideas for aaaaaall sorts of different dolls: dinosaur-boys with big tails and huge claws, unicorn boys, elves, all sorts of things that just pop into my head. ^_^ I'd love to see other companies do things like that. hehehe

15. yeah same! i really want them to do chinese new year. or at least come out with a doll every year to represent the new year (what is this years animal anyways?) i cant really see the boar... but the dragon and cow would be great

16. Oh my god! We're all talking up a storm! >__< I can't keep up anymore! XDD I'm a pretty good typist, but I don't know how many words I can get per minute. Cause sometimes I really gotta think on what I'm going to say. Lol.

You're welcome, ArouraAnn, by the way! XD

Oh oh! A snake!! God, I'd love a snake. That's my chinese new year animal. :) That'd be pretty interesting. Probably turn out more like a lizard man. XDD

17. oh man! those are all great! i want a gryphon/cow/ragdoll/werewolf doll! or.. ya know, one of each would be great too!

18. Halloween line is great idea. What about an animal line, where each doll is modeled off an animal that exists like lion, zebra, eagle... things like that. For the four legged animals they could make something like Souldoll's centaur.

They could do a younger kid doll as a penguin!!! That would just be adorable!!!

19. OMG, A COW-BOY! 8D that'd be SOOOO CUTE! *Texan showing through so bad right now* I LOOOOVE COW anthro boys!!!!! XD

20. XDDD A cow WOULD be cute! And four legged animals would be awesome too! I really love that centaur. <3