1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly (Zodiac) Doll Speculation thread '08 Part 2

Oct 30, 2008

1. lol i dont really think about what i say, but everytime i type my response i get sidetracked and start watching tv and zone off for a while. but luckily that means i can just enter that post and start typing again because someone always jumps in there too!
      man now im thinking about that gryphon... a gargoyle would be awesome too! like the old cartoons with the horns and wings and crazy toes and glowy eyes!

2. I think Soom should DO a centaur of their own! Because souldoll's centaur had so much potential! But it was another one of those that didn't really fit how I'd thought it would look best, so I'd like to see another company do one.

Sadly, it's just another one of those that I plan to do. o_o;;; sorry if I'm talking about my dolls a lot. >_>;;;

3. OMG!!!!!!!! TEASER PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -screams-

4. A long-horn cow-boy!!! Oh, that would be perfect and sooooo cute!!!! :D Cows rule!!! XD

5. Falksjdfljasdjaljaaaaaaaaahomgsoomyesyesyesyesyes!

6. Oooo.... Purple! Well, it's close to the dream I had about pink! And those goat like ears... so adorable!

7. yay for texans!

if they do the dolls modded after animals, we should be able to vote for which animals we want to be made! i want a pink flamingo girl!

8. ...is that a boy...? if that's a boy, I'm SOOOOO SOOMED! OAO OH PRIMUS, NO!

9. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE"S AMAZING!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ~screams and hyperventilates~ I WANT!!

10. NOOOOOOOOO! I dont wanna push back my girl for this, but WAHH!!! We were so busy talking, we didn't even pay attention. Well, I know I didnt.

Does she come in normal skin SOooooooooooooooom?!..... PLEASE! XDDD

11. Oh Yes!! She's so pretty and I have the money saved to pay for her!! I'm going to get her!!! yay!! I am sooooo excited! oh wow!!!

12. You know, I'm inclined to agree with people that think after this, it is very likely Soom will return to their old format for MDs - that there is no new sculpt, only an old one or a standard that was done up with limited faceup/blushing and outfit, perhaps with a special resin or option part (ex. Cyborg Sabik or Vega Last Song.) So if this was their last new-sculpt, super-extreme-fantasy-body Zodiac MD, I imagine they'd want to go out with a real bang... and that makes me think that perhaps the long wait and everything is actually because Capricorn is just amazingly wonderful and magnificent and being painstakingly prepared, not merely because Soom is running late.

Scenario 2, Soom really IS just running very late because we swamped them with Heliot, Vesuvia and Euclase order love :] either way I'm convinced Capri is bound to be awesome and original.

If we're talking about what we want... um, three-eyed person >_> yeah. or giant Uyoo. Either will kill me and both are not likely XD definitely neither for Capricorn, of course, but maybe as a future MD, some day...

EDIT: WHAT THE. IT CAME OUT. *facepalms; goes to look*

13. i didnt either! her ears are adorable! but her face really reminds me of heliots.. and it looks like shes another ws

14. I screamed.
      And I think it's a girl. And also that in very short order I will be in trouble with my fiance for spending money. :)

15. omg, pink flamingo girl, EEEH! XD CUUUTE! I want a peacock boy!!!

16. I hope she comes in normal skin too T_____T wahh.... Then maybe I can use HER for my girl character!

17. Love her!!! Love the ears .. cant wait to see the rest of her

18. unfortunately, I don't have the money for it, but it's just soooo pretty, I want it! TTnTT WAAAAAAAH!

19. pink flamingo!!!! I would absolutely HAVE to get that!!!

20. UHHHHHHHHHHH now I NEED to see the rest of the pics NOW!!! >___<