1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly (Zodiac) Doll Speculation thread '08 Part 2

Oct 30, 2008

1. and Souldoll is releasing a Centaur soon... I hope Soom doesn't go ARGH and delays the November doll... Imagine iof both companies released a Centaur... wow

2. I think they probably will go for the armour for the the scorpio- I think I said that a few months back, but a Dracula-esque one- wow!!! fantastic!

Soom are in big trouble if souldoll's centaur truly has four legs...gah! so many possibilities! Could there be two centaur's to choose from soon? wow! I am so soomed!

3. Yup it would be funny if, after all our yearning for a centaur, two came out at the same time (it's a bit like waiting for a bus, isn't it?). Well, if you buy for the beauty of the sculpt, I guess it would have to be Soom. If you buy for poseability, Souldoll would win hands down.

4. hahah how british of you ;)

5. I really hope they give the november one a big ass ball jointed stinger just cause it would make me lol.

6. T_T There better not be two centaurs to choose form. I may have to own both seeing as it's pretty much my two favourite companies that are vying for my munnies.... *goes to dutifully subscribe to the SD Centaur thread, resigned to losing money to somebody*

7. Now that the FFDs has closed, it should be up anytime now. I can't help but wonder if it is going to be a centaur. I'm really rooting for either a centaur or something close to Sard/Beryl. I can't picture what scorpion theme would look like yet, but I also couldn't visualize Bix until he was out.

8. scorpio is next right *_*

9. lordy, i'm dying of curiousity here, indeed FFD close, we are at the end of our rope. and to think, we'll still have a day or two between those dang teaser!

10. I'm half-hoping for a phoenix girl, like some of the others have mentioned. On the other hand, if they did come out with one, I'm not sure I could afford it anyway... :sweat

Maybe something will post on Friday Korea-time?

11. We've got Scorpio first, though. ;)

12. No kidding! Where the F is Scorpio at?? The time between the end of the previous doll and the next one seems to get longer and longer every time! :x

XD

13. It is Scorpio next, which should give us a nice gap between Souldoll's Chiron and a possible SOOM Sagittarius...and for everyone wanting a male centaur it will increase the pressure on both companies because SOOM is due a girl. I might be persuaded to layaway a scorpion girl...not that she'd fit in with my crew, lol!

14. Unfortunately, Jescissa, Chiron is due to be released mid to end of December, so right in the middle of Sagittarius. I want to see what Soom does before I make any decisions anyway, so the timing is fine.

15. lol I wasn't saying you were saying they're not pretty ^^" (wow a mouthful)
      I was merely agreeing that Souldoll have some very pretty dolls, sorry for the confusion.

Ah I understand your prefence so don't worry, everyone has a different preference when choosing what they buy.

Now I'm excited for Sagittarius, although I'm still antiscpating Scorpio. I do wonder if it's a girl or a boy.

16. Soom - we know you're watching.......RELEASE THE PICTURE!!!!:)

17. Ok, no pictures yet, wow. The wait is hard, lol.

I actually had a dream last night Soom put the teaser pic up. In the dream I was surprised Soom did some doll in icy blues and dark sapphire colors and covered with leaves. >_> And then aliens invaded earth...

Hopefully by the time I come back from the Twilight movie tonight there will be some pictures. That'd be a nice end of day treat. =D

18. That sounds very nice, actually, but let's hope the last bit is not prophetic! Has anyone asked on the Q&A board about release date? It does seem rather late.

19. indeed this one is hard, since we got two to look foreward to seeing -.- it a killer gah

20. And then Dr. Evil took over the world. I am gong to the twilight movie with a friend and staying at her house, so I'll be all like "Can i use your computer? PLEEEASE?????

I wonder... what if the scorpio's weapon is a stinger? That would be cool. XD