1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Order Chance Centaur: Hornblend the Barbarian King

Dec 26, 2011

1. Epidos is their 'old' model for the centaurs. Epidos has the body of a super gem.

2. Yep, he's on the Idealian 51 upper body.

I adore his upper half but I am afraid the horsey parts don't cut it for me. The observation that he needs to be on a Percheron/warhorse body is right on the money; as it is his upper arms are bigger around than his upper LEGS! (That may be just camera angle but it is darned strange looking either way, to my eye). Error... error...

3. They posted that he is now going to be available in human form, for anyone that didn't want the horsey parts :D

4. I saw and was really disappointed. I requested a human Zinc last go around and he was never available. Far prefer him to Hornblend...

Edited to add: The good news is they may do this for future 51 Centauroid releases for those of us who don't have the space to house the massive horsey bodies but still want the schmexy head.

5. I wish I could just order white 51cm legs for my Zinc. Though I suppose that would take a lot of restringing... But it would be cheaper AHHH!!

Anyway this is Hornbend not Zinc XD. My main point is its a shame that they released the human body on the Normal Skin ID where those have been released from so it is possible to get one.

6. has anyone noticed he is also available as human? I just saw that this morning!

7. I want human bottom for Zinc as well! D: I love the horsey part but it's so damn BIG. I ordered an Idealian 51 Cuba as well... but i really love Zinc's face and there hasn't been a 51 in white yet.
      Maybe if enough of us whine at Soom? XD

8. So am I the only one in love with this guy enough to order him? :? As soon as I saw the human version I knew he was coming home! I can't say that I like his faceup or those horns, but I love his sculpt.

9. I love his sculpt and really wanted him (as a centaur), but I didn't have the funds or the space. I'm glad someone bought him! You will have to post photos of his beautiful face. :D

10. wonton- I'll definitely share pics, but since he's on layaway it will be quite awhile before he comes home. I have months to wait to meet him, and I'm already sketching out all sorts of plans for his tattoos and outfit. :aheartbea I don't think I've ever had a complete concept for a doll the first time I saw it before this.

11. Dang it! D: I need money!

12. Eeeeee! I got a shipping notice! :dance

But I don't have anything ready for him yet since I wasn't expecting him for another month!:doh :|

13. I am so excited for you, Annarchy!

14. I got my Hornblend human too! Mine is blank also!
      [​IMG]

Did anyone get him with the faceup? I got the painted javelin and it is awesome!

#34 nancy_schroeder_ca, May 3, 2012
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017