1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Petit Gem Discussion - Part 1

Dec 28, 2016

1. I hope you're right about Soom doing a MD event sometime soon! Petit gem is the only one I haven't seen in that event yet.
      However, good news for anyone who ordered Fosy! They're shipping! I just got my notice today. I ordered the full set, so possibly they've already sent the blank ones out. :dance

2. Yeah the haven't sold them in any post MD in the past its about time ;) and I might need a second petit gem, haha, so come on soom!

3. You know, looking at the Petite Gems on the site, their pricing is very curious. I'm just intrigued as to why they priced them the way they did.

Ondiin 1st ed. was $175 : White & Normal
      Ondiin 2nd ed. is $198 : Grey & Tawny +$9
      Rudy 1st ed. was $171 : Tawny & Brown Tan +$10
      Rudy 2nd ed. was $160 : White & Grey +$24

Interesting that Tawny Rudy was $171 and Tawny Ondiin is $207 while grey Ondiin was $198 and grey Rudy was $184.
      Rudy didn't cost extra for Tawny while Ondiin does while the grey didn't cost extra, the grey Rudy did.

4. JellysFancy, it's only my opinion, but maybe because Ondiin have more parts (wings + more bigger tail). Maybe they put price of material in price.
      I planning to order grey Ondiin :XD:

5. I had looked at that too @JellysFancy

My Fosy as a fullset was cheaper than my Ondiin as an *almost* fullset.
      I bought the Tawny Fosy +$11 and the Gray Ondiin (with no extra charge?).

My Ondiin without eyes was still $11+ more than my Fosy as a fullset. It has to be extra parts that they're charging for since Ondiin has the wings, horns, and long tail.

I am crossing my fingers for a Petit gem MD event though. I can't miss out on a Rudy again! I can't even find one on the MP. :sigh

6. When is the Petit Gem MD event? Does anyone know when it usually is? Hope they’ll announce it soon :)

7. Sooms Post MD Events aren't specific for a certain line, they normally do that for 4 or 5 lines together :) It should have been in March, but since that didn't happen, it should be, theoretically, this or the next month.

8. My little Dex arrived this morning!
      I forget how much work it is for me to get all those tiny magnets in and facing the right directions! lol
      Thankfully, none put in wrong this time, but I may add another small one to the tail to make it a little stronger.

[​IMG]Dex - Soom Fosy by aernath, on Flickr

9. @aernath
      Oh my goodness! He's so precious!! :aheartbea Congrats!!

10. Thanks! I fell Haaaaard for the little guy when he first came out, and knew I Had to Have Him! XD

11. I just ordered a grey Ondiin, fell very hard for the cute dude.

12. Omg! Super adorable! :D

13. Ung. Couldn't decide if I should get an Ondiin.... and decided that it's better to place an order so if I did want her I don't regret not getting her. Annnnd now we wait XD

14. After a lot of debating with myself....I put a tawny Ondiin on layaway. :sweat

15. Welcome to the I-can't-decide-if-I-should-get-but-got-Ondiin-anyways club lol!

16. I also put a gray Ondiin on layaway to team up with my ws and ns Ondiins :3 <3

And I finally got my fiance to finish the blushing and faceup on my tawny Rudy! I love how it turned out! Now I just need some better eyes for him/her and I need to decide if it's gonna be a boy or a girl so I can figure out a cute name that isn't just Rudy xD <3
      [​IMG]

17. Ahhh what cute blushing!

18. Awesome blushing! And Rudy is a great name that can work either male or female....so you don't haaave to decide! ;)

19. Not sure when the actual release will be, but according to this list for an upcoming convention there's a new Petit Gem named Meipy. :)
      I wonder what animal it will be? It sounds a bit like a sheep to me, which would be pretty cute!

20. Oooh! Yay! New petit gem!
      Hmmm, for some reason I'm thinking a mouse.
      Can't wait to see!

Tags: