Soom Petit Gem Discussion - Part 1

Dec 28, 2016

1. Congrats to all orders =)

I ordered Ruby today too :D I can't wait to play with her =)

2. @rex I got her in brown tan with the outfit. No blushing/ face up or eyes.

@Twillow, pretty much! I have quite a few dolls and faceplates over here that I need to paint so hopefully that will help keep me busy.

@vanori congrats on your order too! which color did you pick?

It's been a long time since I've owned a Soom doll. What's the quality like these days?

3. I ordered her in brown tan skin, without face up and blushing =) And i ordered some Soom eyes too ( green and blue glitter eyes) I hope it suits her.

I had a Soom doll long time ago too. Does anybody know how long is teh current waiting time ? I think 3 months right? =)

4. i'm probably going to order rudy tomorrow, but i'm having a hard time deciding what skin color and blushing options i want lol! :?

5. Gosh I thought I was set on the Tawny color but then I saw Soom's photos of them both together in the same lighting and now I'm undecided :sweat I wish they had more photos that shows both of them together...

#25 JellysFancy, Jan 4, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    6. Wait, where's this picture of them together? I just checked Rudy's page and didn't see it.

7. I think I might go with the Brown Tan from the photos of them together. When I first saw Soom's photo of them it looked like the Tan was a lot darker but that doesn't seem to be the case :)

8. just ordered rudy in brown tan! :XD: i got her blank because i'd like to get her painted in the future, and i got the little outfit! no more dolls for me for awhile lol

9. XD I did the same thing! Brown, blank, with outfit. I think unless something breathtaking comes out I'll be on hold for dolls for a while haha!

10. My Rudy is "before shipping" ... xD

I can wait to see all the cute deers here <3

11. Whoa, holy cow, mine is too! That's hard to believe. I thought Soom was kinda slow? Or maybe because they were Christmas specials they had a few ready to go.

12. Ore thats only a mistake? xDD Maybe Soom write "before shipping" but need more time xDD

13. I think "before shipping" for Soom means that they're working on the order. I know some companies change the status to "before shipping" just before they ship your order out, but other companies change it sometime after the order and payment have been confirmed.

14. Yes that can be xD

15. yeah i'm pretty sure before shipping just means they're working on the order :3nodding: my order said that right after i'd placed it ~

16. Ok thanks a lot =)

Tags: