Soom Petit Gem Discussion - Part 1

Dec 28, 2016

1. I’m not sure about the color choices. Baby pink? I don’t know?! All my other Petite Gems are white or cream white. Maybe I should anyway, the price is less than I was expecting, and a Rudy. I think I just convinced myself to get one. OK, a baby pink Rudy, lol.

Got my Rudy! Yes! :D

#481 kurogane, Oct 31, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    2. :'( I was hoping to get the Moose Rudy, but I get paid November 15th . I'll just jave to follow this thread and get my fix looking and everyone elses.

3. @elfy016 I think Soom offers layaway, so maybe you could put down the absolute minimum and then pay the remaining balance once you get paid?

4. Their layaway are for $300 or more orders. Otherwise, he would be in my cart...

5. I'd have to spend $300. While I could pad it up. I'd rather not spend more then I'd have to. It's ok. I'll enjoy all the pretty pictures :)

6. what colors are you guys getting? I'm so torn!

7. Baby Pink for me! Already have Rudy, but he's my favourite among all Petitgems, so my grey Rudy will get a twin, haha.

8. I ordered the pink resin. I got the pink eyes too but I might buy different blue ones later. I’m thinking of doing a little blind albino oracle of the forest character with her

9. Pink for me too!

10. I definitely want bronze rudy with moose antlers

11. Me too! If I can remember long enough, I may ask soom if they will make it so we can buy more antlers with our Rudies. Like two pairs of moose ones.

12. Just ordered my Rudy, pink with deer antlers!!:D I'm so excited!

But did anyone else think that the pink Rudy looked more like white with just pink blushing? Maybe it's because it's so light pink resin, idk. Also I really wish there had been an option for cute little outfit or something! But now I'm just being a downer, I'm still so excited and happy! xD

13. Yea I wish there was a photo of them blank since the pink looked like white

14. I totally think it’s white probably is a very soft pink

15. I'm picking up extra shifts at work. I've decided to get him haha

16. Soom has unfortunately already saud to someone else that they won't sell the moose horns on their own :/

Soom has a overview for their skin colors here:
      Skin Color - The Gem
      But, tbh, even light violet doesn't look as vibrant in person. I got a Leepy in LV from the last release, and he's more of a paper white with a hint of purple.

17. I ordered my girl in bronze! I do wish she were a lighter color, but if the baby pink is either skintone or truly pink, then I think I would definitely prefer the bronze.

She is super cute and I can't wait to get her!

18. @Witchachu yay!
      @meanae well darn, thanks for letting us know. All the messages I saw on the Q&A were all locked, so I couldn't see the replies.

19. That's crazy rudy is in baby pink! I asked them for Ondiin in pink, so I'm super optimistic now ^^

20. I got a reply from soom about the moose antlers! It's nice to know why they won't sell the moose horns separately.
      Still a bummer, but good to know.

Tags: